TSN: TOP 50 NHL PLAYERS 2011- 2012

papazoid

Really Rick Nash in front of Patrick Kane and Claude Giroux. Maybe because I don't seem him that often. Also, Charra is the only D in the top 20. Parise is still list in the top 30 and Malkin isn't in the top 10 let alone top 20. I like watching the Sedin twins, but both in the top, please, neither plays enough defense to justify their high ranking and finally the big joke is Corey Price is in the top 30 ahead of so many much more worthy goaltenders... This list is a joke.

Really Rick Nash in front of Patrick Kane and Claude Giroux. Maybe because I don't seem him that often. Also, Charra is the only D in the top 20. Parise is still list in the top 30 and Malkin isn't in the top 10 let alone top 20. I like watching the Sedin twins, but both in the top, please, neither plays enough defense to justify their high ranking and finally the big joke is Corey Price is in the top 30 ahead of so many much more worthy goaltenders... This list is a joke.

Assume you meant top 10. I think the point there is a lot of the D players are coming into their prime imho.

Maybe they went by the NHL12 player ratings.

Archived