TheSabres first 10 games ...

notwoz

It doesn't matter what day, time if the day, type of post. He's always on here. Just find it a bit odd

I'm glad he is on here, I enjoy reading thought out posts, unlike yourself. Listen, I really don't want to get into an argument but you just seem to post your thoughts with little rationale and it gets annoying because everyone then as to react to your one liners.

4-5-1 apologies for the crappy prediction and I hope I am very wrong.

We play a decent game against Philly but lose because we are reeling from our crappy play of late.

We beat calgary because we add Enroth, Weber, and possibly ennis back to the lineup giving us a spark.

We beat Ottawa because we feel good after Calgary and are on the road so life is better.

We come home and freak out again losing a tough game to Winnipeg in OT

We play Ottawa at home and because we beat them earlier, we figure we can but we lose do to lack of effort

We go to boston and get unlucky and face good Tim Thomas and a determined Boston forecheck.

Montreal - We beat them because we just got off a 2 game losing streak and we feel motivated

New Jersey - We lose because of taking this team for granted and not playing hard enough

Carolina - Beat them at home because they should not have won the game here, at this point this team is finally starting to even out.

Phoenix - Lose a close game but it was well played so things are looking up.

I hope you're wrong too but of course this is just a prediction. I will be upset with that Ottawa loss (even though they've won six straight) and even that last game against Pheonix. That Coyotes game is a full ten games from now and I'm hoping we have some of our problems figured out by then.

Whatever the narratives (read: excuses) are, they didn't go over well here in Buffalo. And I think if you were to ask every one of these three, they'd say they're doing better outside of Buffalo.

Paille might be happier on a Stanley Cup winning team, but he isn't better in Boston, just better off.

And MacArthur did go over well here ... in spurts.

Nice analysis from everyone and I agree with most points. Anyone want to predict the next ten? Here is the schedule:

VS Philly

VS Calgary

AT Ottawa

VS Winnipeg

VS Ottawa

At Boston

AT Montreal

VS New Jersey

AT Carolina

VS Pheonix

As rough as bad as we've been lately, I say we still go 6-3-1 over the next ten. What say you?

Me say there is no Pheonix in the league.

But, we go on an 8-2 tear, losing a high scoring game to Ottawa, and a low scoring affair to Montreal.

You just wasted so much of your own time. Here you have presented a post full of content that shows your ability to reason and think critically. You started with a little nugget of thought, developed that thought into a little string, and then put it all together for us to read.

Unfortunately, our comrade here is neither capable of comprehending posts of this literary and scholarly magnitude, or of writing any of his own.

Of course the potential is there, but I'm not going to put money on this horse if I'm at OTB.

:clapping: :lol:

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I'll play along just for lack of better things to do for the moment...

This just in: the team as a whole is just not producing or getting the job done. two players have combined for 29 points. Ruff has already tinkered with the lines, as he put Boyes up with them on the PP, and, hey, whadaya know? Boyes amasses points. It doesn't matter who is there the two of them right now...those two are operating at a high enough level that they'll make anyone play better right now, and honestly, it'd be smart of Ruff to move Leino up to try to jump start him.

If Adam moves down, and it motivates him, then, WOAH! it's a win-win!

While it might give Leino enough confidence to get going it's also dangerous, what if the infection spreads the other way and Van and Pom dry up! :cry:

Archived