Excitement building for the start of training camp!

LabattBlue

1.First full season of the Pegula era.

2.Most significant roster changes(in a good way) since Briere and Drury were brought in. Leino, Regehr, Ehrhoff, & at least in training camp, Kassian, McNabb, Foligno, Scheistel, Brennan, etc.. Also, excited to see Weber, Gerbe & Enroth build on the success they had last season as part time players. Connolly, Grier, Niedermayer, Montador and Lalime out.

3.Arena changes both for the players and fans!

4.No more SLUG. Ted Black's comments in the chat earlier this week were great!

I don't want to wish the last few weeks of summer away, but I can't wait to head to lunch time training camp sessions at the Arena. :clapping:

1.First full season of the Pegula era.

2.Most significant roster changes(in a good way) since Briere and Drury were brought in. Leino, Regehr, Ehrhoff, & at least in training camp, Kassian, McNabb, Foligno, Scheistel, Brennan, etc.. Also, excited to see Weber, Gerbe & Enroth build on the success they had last season as part time players. Connolly, Grier, Niedermayer, Montador and Lalime out.

3.Arena changes both for the players and fans!

4.No more SLUG. Ted Black's comments in the chat earlier this week were great!

I don't want to wish the last few weeks of summer away, but I can't wait to head to lunch time training camp sessions at the Arena. :clapping:

Maybe if I could watch some in person I would feel different, but I find the whole hockey preseason boring. Split squads, gimmick games, erratic scheduling, etc....

I am starting to get stoked for the Regular Season though.

Very excited for the Regular Season to begin.

Would be more stoked on preseason if they would televise some of the games.

The excitement of the Sabres fans for this team is so incredibly high, that if they do not do well, I am worried that Pegulaville might implode...

According to a friend, yes. TC was there. Apparently he's not ready to give up 4 AM last call just yet.

Going to have to check it out. I could smell autumn in the air a few days ago and the hockey bug bit me pretty good.

Going to have to check it out. I could smell autumn in the air a few days ago and the hockey bug bit me pretty good.

I hear that!

The temperature has been in the low to mid 50's every morning when I get up to leave for work, and when I go outside I take a deep breath...yupp smells like hockey is just about here! B-)

Archived