Amerks today Sabres tomorrow

ROCBuffalo

I really like the players we have that are on the Amerks. Which by the way I am very excited for to see future sabres playing in my hometown. Which is why I want to hear what people think about the prospects. Which players fans believe will be really good, or which will never compete at the NHl level. Can Kassian rise up to be the guy, or Adam a center for us (which we really need), MAG a defensive stud (Who I really like), or Enroth the new starting goalie or atleast playign more games. I like a lot of these kids and I don't want to lose them which might happen.

One things for real, the Sabres aren't ###### about any more. Hopefully the Amerks and Sabres will benefit from all of this change. I do thing Kassian, Adam and MAG deserve a proper shot in the big leagues but we'll see how it plays out, we haven't seen the last of the moves I'll bet.

Gragnani would have to clear waivers to play in the AHL, which I assume he would not. Therefore he is almost assured a spot on the Sabres to open the season. I think Adam and Kassian start the season in Rochester and are the first call ups depending on who gets hurt.

Gragnani would have to clear waivers to play in the AHL, which I assume he would not. Therefore he is almost assured a spot on the Sabres to open the season. I think Adam and Kassian start the season in Rochester and are the first call ups depending on who gets hurt.

I really hope MAG is a sabre. I really liked what he showed at the end of the year and deserves a spot.

Looking forward to seeing the Amerks when they come down to Wilkes Barre. Kinda hoping that nobody has been called up yet when that happens. I really want to see if Kassian and Adam are dominant. I also want to see what we'll have with Mcnabb and Foligno. The veterans of the team who are also fairly strong prospects are also interesting, players like Drew Schiestel and TJ Brennan, it will be interesting to see if they can make the jump to the NHL (unlikely with our new D) or get traded, or remain in Rochester. I think Corey Tropp is another player to watch, he looked like he had a good development camp to go along with a 40 point season last year in Portland.

Exciting times for the Sabres and for the future.

But he was an Amerk in his first year, so technically he still counts.

Don't think you'll see Enroth with him pushing for a one way contract. More likely McIntyre...unless Enroth is moved and he gets a promotion. Who knows. But will definitely see Leggio in goal. The Amerks should be ezxciting this year and in the future. Good to see and exciting as well.

I'm thinking this might be the best team Rochester has had since Dixon Ward and Brian Holzinger were hoisting the cup.

I also think this team has the potential to beat a lot of people up. They are going to have a half dozen big boys who will hit and most will fight. The city is going to fall back in love with this team and these kids. I'm pumped.

I'm thinking this might be the best team Rochester has had since Dixon Ward and Brian Holzinger were hoisting the cup.

I also think this team has the potential to beat a lot of people up. They are going to have a half dozen big boys who will hit and most will fight. The city is going to fall back in love with this team and these kids. I'm pumped.

The lockout team doesn't rank up there at all? That one always makes me think of the 93 Sabres.

I really hope MAG is a sabre. I really liked what he showed at the end of the year and deserves a spot.

I'd like to see them try 'by the way, you outperformed almost the entire team in the playoffs but you can go to Rochester'. Puck to the eye muchly?

I am pumped too. There are a lot of guys that I want to see live and can't wait to in Rochester. However, I want to see these kids in Blue and Gold, not any other color.

Archived