Darcy makes Trades on Wednesday's

Warriorspikes51

Unless I am mistaken,

2 weeks ago on Wednesday Robyn Regehr is first told of the trade to Buffalo and asked to waive NTC. (It wasn't revealed to the public until Thursday afternoon that a trade was in place.)

1 week ago on Wednesday evening, Darcy acquires Ehrhoff's rights from the Islanders.

Today?

Surely this is a coincidence...or Darcy just really likes making trades on Wednesday's. :lol:

Unless I am mistaken,

2 weeks ago on Wednesday Robyn Regehr is first told of the trade to Buffalo and asked to waive NTC. (It wasn't revealed to the public until Thursday afternoon that a trade was in place.)

1 week ago on Wednesday evening, Darcy acquires Ehrhoff's rights from the Islanders.

Today?

Surely this is a coincidence...or Darcy just really likes making trades on Wednesday's. :lol:

Well, Wednesday is known as "Humpday" - in looking at those two trades, I'd say the Islanders and the Flames both got screwed... :thumbsup:

Unless I am mistaken,

Today?

Link

Archived