[Game Day] Sabres @ Senators 7:00PM

SabresBeat

"The Biggest Game of the Year: Part II"

A win by the Sabres (even in OT) gives them first place over the Senators as they would hold the first tiebreaker which is wins.

Hopefully either Tim or Jochen will be ready. Great to see Miller was back on his game tonight. God, I can't wait for Saturday!

Tie Breakers:

1. Total wins.

2. Total points earned against team(s) tied with.

3. Goal Differencial.

What's odd about it? If a team is 20-10-0 and another is 18-8-4, the team that wins more should be ahead. Just look at it as OT losses being regular losses. 20-10 is better than 18-12.

Tie Breakers:

1. Total wins.

2. Total points earned against team(s) tied with.

3. Goal Differencial.

What's odd about it? If a team is 20-10-0 and another is 18-8-4, the team that wins more should be ahead. Just look at it as OT losses being regular losses. 20-10 is better than 18-12.

yeah sorry about that. i wasn't reading straight. I think i posted that around 6:30am or so...

I know Hecht's out 2 weeks but does anyone know if Connoly's playing tonight?

Advice from Doctors is to rest the knee a little longer. In Lindy's quote... "we need a healthy team weeks from now". So no, he's not playing.

I guess I can agree with that, much as I hate to see it.

Advice from Doctors is to rest the knee a little longer. In Lindy's quote... "we need a healthy team weeks from now". So no, he's not playing.

I guess I can agree with that, much as I hate to see it.

i am sure many of you guys are feeling the same - and that is I can't wait until 7pm! It has a been a long time since I felt this way about a hockey game. I have always been Sabres first and Bills second, but there is jsut something about the build-up to the Sunday football games; even when the Bills have struggled in recent years. But, for the first time in a while, I almost feel like tonight is that "Sunday football" feeling!

Anyway, homeade chicken finger subs and Blue Light for this New Jersey resident tonight! Let's go Sabes!

Of course, that said, it has to be kept in perspective - win or lose tonight, there are still games left including three more with the Sens.

i am sure many of you guys are feeling the same - and that is I can't wait until 7pm! It has a been a long time since I felt this way about a hockey game. I have always been Sabres first and Bills second, but there is jsut something about the build-up to the Sunday football games; even when the Bills have struggled in recent years. But, for the first time in a while, I almost feel like tonight is that "Sunday football" feeling!

couldnt have said that better myself. This is such an amazing time of the year and finally our team is not only in the playoff hunt, but we have the chance to be on top of the division and maybe even the league. There should be a playoff-like atmosphere in Ottawa tonight.

IMO, goaltending wins this game....we know both these teams can score, but who can make the most important saves? I give the edge to the Sabres in that department...Ottawa is forced to start Emery or Morrisson, and neither one of them is playing particually well lately. Hopefully Miller puts in another solid performance like the one he had against the Maple Laughs the other night....GO SABRES

couldnt have said that better myself. This is such an amazing time of the year and finally our team is not only in the playoff hunt, but we have the chance to be on top of the division and maybe even the league. There should be a playoff-like atmosphere in Ottawa tonight.

IMO, goaltending wins this game....we know both these teams can score, but who can make the most important saves? I give the edge to the Sabres in that department...Ottawa is forced to start Emery or Morrisson, and neither one of them is playing particually well lately. Hopefully Miller puts in another solid performance like the one he had against the Maple Laughs the other night....GO SABRES

Well put.....lets get it on!

OK. Blame me for the loss.

Sabres 6-2. I know I'm cursing them. But I see the two teams evening out by the end of the year. After the early blowouts by the Sens I see the Sabres returning the favor.

I already regret this post. :huh:

Duck DeLuca, I just bought a Glock 45

yeah, i was just going to type that same thing. For the first time since the 2000 playoffs, i am twiddling my thumbs here. good thing there's only 5 minutes to go

7:00 pm. directv channels 768, 627

and finally, its rick and jim on my center ice feed. thank god

file this under the category "duh" but miller is in net.

mckee is a pimp... darcy needs to lock him up long term after the season ends.