Playoff Poster Contest?

LGR4GM

I've been hearing that Tomorrow at the game the best Sabres Poster at the plaza party will win 2 tickets for the game... Has anyone else heard this? Is it true or what? I heard it on the broadcast yesterday and forgot about it til a buddy reminded me just now. POSTER for a Playoff ticket... I am there. Any Thoughts?

I've been hearing that Tomorrow at the game the best Sabres Poster at the plaza party will win 2 tickets for the game... Has anyone else heard this? Is it true or what? I heard it on the broadcast yesterday and forgot about it til a buddy reminded me just now. POSTER for a Playoff ticket... I am there. Any Thoughts?

Best Sabres' poster? Has to be DeLuca, right? ;)

I did a little searching and couldn't find anything. Maybe I'll call WGR and see if they know anything about it.

I have a list already - I might try for Wednesday if the contest is real and it's on then.

It's true. The Pegula daughters have been doing contests on twitter to give away tickets and since their son doesn't use twitter, he will hand someone 2 free tickets at the party at the plaza.

It's true. The Pegula daughters have been doing contests on twitter to give away tickets and since their son doesn't use twitter, he will hand someone 2 free tickets at the party at the plaza.

Thats pretty cool then. Anyone know any details like what time you have to be there or where precisely?

any details on time or location? or is just sometime during the pregame in the plaza stuff

No real details, other than her brother and older sister would be "giving out tickets" for the sign they thought was the best. I think Schopp asked if she knew what time abouts they'd be giving the tickets away and she had no idea.

I suspect my sign ideas wouldn't be their favorites.

No real details, other than her brother and older sister would be "giving out tickets" for the sign they thought was the best. I think Schopp asked if she knew what time abouts they'd be giving the tickets away and she had no idea.

I suspect my sign ideas wouldn't be their favorites.

because I am paranoid and I hope to win I will post my sign after the game tonight.. or if my buddy does what I think, for the sock monkey you must look...

Oh, really? That's interesting. Maybe one of mine would work...

It was "I hate Cheesesteak" and unless you are a little kid you might as well forget it. they did it before 5:45 when I got there (chose the winner) then had them come up on stage and show off their signs which were sad (around 630). I dont mean to hate on little kids but the contest was kinda a joke. Both winners were about 8 years old with their parents so Awesome for them but I am now going on 24 and still havent seen a playoff game... F^^K ME!

It was "I hate Cheesesteak" and unless you are a little kid you might as well forget it. they did it before 5:45 when I got there (chose the winner) then had them come up on stage and show off their signs which were sad (around 630). I dont mean to hate on little kids but the contest was kinda a joke. Both winners were about 8 years old with their parents so Awesome for them but I am now going on 24 and still havent seen a playoff game... F^^K ME!

I can bring my 9 year old with me, holding a sign that says "Carcillo has man-boobs!" I bet the little Pegula boy would dig that.

I can bring my 9 year old with me, holding a sign that says "Carcillo has man-boobs!" I bet the little Pegula boy would dig that.

srry I am jaded that I spend 6 hours on a sign that was defeated by "I hate cheesesteak" because a little kid was holding it. but hey ###### me right? Do it bring your child and get there by 5 and if you lose do not stand outside, it was a like a drunk frat party, parents of small kids beware!

srry I am jaded that I spend 6 hours on a sign that was defeated by "I hate cheesesteak" because a little kid was holding it. but hey ###### me right? Do it bring your child and get there by 5 and if you lose do not stand outside, it was a like a drunk frat party, parents of small kids beware!

Nah, 'cause then we'd have to pay for parking regardless. If I had my list on this computer I'd post my sign ideas now. Maybe tomorrow.

Archived