Barnaby dating Beadle

HopsGuy

Yes, but shrader was saying that most ESPN "core fans" wouldn't even knew who Barnaby was...so I was trying to go obscure...Green is so obscure (but I recognized him when I saw a photo) I can't even think of his first name, without google...

And for the record, I've watched more than my fair share of ESPN and I don't have a clue who she is.

And for the record, I've watched more than my fair share of ESPN and I don't have a clue who she is.

she makes watching Colin Cowherd on sportsnation tolerable and dare i say almost enjoyable. Knows sports and calls CC on his bull. I don't get the Barnaby thing though... :unsure:

I guess you don't see Sports Nation then...that is her show...it is a fun watch, particularly when Cowherd is not on. I have heard rumor that she may be getting her own show...

I guess you don't see Sports Nation then...that is her show...it is a fun watch, particularly when Cowherd is not on. I have heard rumor that she may be getting her own show...

That would be fantastic. Cowherd is an insufferable blowhard.

That would be fantastic. Cowherd is an insufferable blowhard.

Agreed. I never realized what a babe she was, cuz I would never watch the show. It had nothing to do with her, just Cowherd. Then, one day, around a holiday, I came home from work, and heard my gf laughing pretty loud, at something on tv. She is a little, uh, humor challenged, so I was curious as to what she was watching. It was Sports Nation, but Marcellus Wiley was co-hosting, as Cowherd was off. I thought it was pretty entertaining too...she was awesome...I developed a little crush on her...now, I don't watch it much, but will always stop when she is on. I have cut back on my ESPN viewing dramatically over the last 2-3 years...I only watch football, and NBA games. But, I confess, I have succumbed to Beadlemania.

You are so wrong on that one...the only thing wrong with her, she shares her show with Colin Cowherd...she isn't your typical bimbo, is smart, quick witted, kinda of mean sense of humor, and you get the sense that she actually knows sports, rather than broadcasting...I think she rocks! To each his own, I guess...but you're wrong! :lol:

Baranby is making out like a bandit!

I haven't seen her show. If anyone remembers The Fabulous Sports Babe, who's better?

if the suggestion here is that barnaby "out kicked his coverage" when it comes to having ms. beadle as his special lady friend, i don't get it. i'm confident that an overwhelming majority of women (especially women who are into sports) would characterize barnaby as something of a hunk (or, in perhaps more modern parlance, a stud).

Do you like movies about gladiators?

Man...I love Michelle Beadle...lucky bastard Barnaby! He alway played above his talent level...I wish he would puch out Colin Cowherd, just for the hell of it!

I can see what Barnaby sees in her. She has that punched in the nose kind of look. Reminds him of his old room mate Rob Ray and the times they used to fight over the remote. I bet she controls the remote.

Archived