USA Hockey Roster

spndnchz

No Sabre prospects but Adam Clendening, d man from Boston University is from Niagara Falls.

What, no mentioning of Phil Housley on the coaching staff?

Anyway, time for the annual perging of the BU roster just in time for that tourney, 3 guys in total. Personally, I really don't like the way Clandening plays, but with his projected draft status, I can't see him being left off this team.

No Sabre prospects but Adam Clendening, d man from Boston University is from Niagara Falls.

jim johannson of usa hockey created a bit of confusion on this point at today's power play lunch at the harbor club. he said something about gerbe and ennis, and that buffalo soon would be abuzz about rocco grimaldi. evidently, he was alluding not to the fact that the guy is a sabres prospect (yet! (HA!)), but to the fact that grimaldi goes about 5'5" and 150#.

fwiw, johannson gave a gracious shout-out at the lunch today.

Anyway, time for the annual perging of the BU roster just in time for that tourney, 3 guys in total.

4 for BC. :nana:

Anyway, time for the annual perging of the BU roster just in time for that tourney, 3 guys in total. Personally, I really don't like the way Clandening plays, but with his projected draft status, I can't see him being left off this team.

Wanted to leave something for u! I can't be all the news all the time.

Thanks for sharing chz.

I'm sure there are a lot of happy campers who paid full price.

I would guess if you want to go to any daytime game that doesn't involve Canada or the US, you can scalp tickets for $10 and a smile. I may venture downtown to take in the sights and skulk the European women at the Hyatt.

Thanks for sharing chz.

I'm sure there are a lot of happy campers who paid full price.

I would guess if you want to go to any daytime game that doesn't involve Canada or the US, you can scalp tickets for $10 and a smile. I may venture downtown to take in the sights and skulk the European women at the Hyatt.

I thought about grabbing seats when they offered season ticketholders first dibs like two years ago. Thought I might make a buck. Glad I didn't.

Half price ticket offer for WJC games as low as 12.50 a seat

http://protected.tickets.com/buy/TicketOnsale?organ_val=36327&agency=HSBC_WORLDJR1&poid=24258

password INSIDER

I picked up a pair for the gold medal game - it's a Christmas present from family, so for me it's 100% off!

Half price ticket offer for WJC games as low as 12.50 a seat

http://protected.tickets.com/buy/TicketOnsale?organ_val=36327&agency=HSBC_WORLDJR1&poid=24258

password INSIDER

GOD BLESS you. Just bought 2 tickets for USA/Switzerland for $35 each AND 2 tickets to the GOLD MEDAL game for $75 each. Thank you!!!

More ticket deals on these games:

The Buffalo World Junior Host Organizing Committee announced today that four games of the 2011 IIHF World Junior Championship will be designated as “Tim Hortons Youth Hockey Days,” where fans will be able to purchase tickets for 50% off the regular box office price courtesy of Tim Hortons.

Games include

• Mon., December 27, 7 p.m. – Slovakia vs. Germany: $20 (lower bowl), $12.50 (upper bowl)
  • Wed., December 29, 7:30 p.m. – Norway vs. Canada: $47.50 (lower bowl), $35 (upper bowl)
  • Thu., December 30, 7 p.m. – Germany vs. USA: $40 (lower bowl), $30 (upper bowl)
  • Tue., January 4 – 5th vs. 6th Playoff Game: $20 (lower bowl), $12.50 (upper bowl)

Tickets can be purchased online at www.buffaloworldjuniors.com, by calling 1-888-467-2273, or at the HSBC Arena Box Office. Fans must use coupon code TIM at time of purchase to receive discount. Fans are encouraged to purchase early for best seat selection and game day availability. Offer is based upon availability.

Archived