Rivet Shoulder Injury

San Diego Sabres Fan

Did I miss it or have the Sabres not announced Rivet's injury from the Sens game? When he skated off the ice he looked like he was holding his shoulder that he had surgery on during the off season?

he got hurt vs the sens but then came back and played if i recall. but yeah any more information is welcomed

Lindy said yesterday that he's day-to-day. It wasn't bad enough for him to stay out against the Sens, but he was hurting enough last night to take the night off. We'll probably see him either the next game or the one after. Too bad, as Weber seemed to play pretty well, especially later on in the game.

Lindy said yesterday that he's day-to-day. It wasn't bad enough for him to stay out against the Sens, but he was hurting enough last night to take the night off. We'll probably see him either the next game or the one after. Too bad, as Weber seemed to play pretty well, especially later on in the game.

funny how people see things differently. haha not to demean your analysis or anything -- i won't lie, i barely paid any attention to weber whatsoever. but the few times i did notice him were for the wrong reasons.

Weber was flat out terrible early in the game but played better later

funny how people see things differently. haha not to demean your analysis or anything -- i won't lie, i barely paid any attention to weber whatsoever. but the few times i did notice him were for the wrong reasons.

Didn't he shank a pass right on Miller?

No problem, it wasn't an analysis based on much. I was half-watching the game and the few times that I saw him later in the game, he wasn't playing too badly*. However, that was a limited sample. Probably should have left that part out ... maybe, I'm just looking for a change.

* The pass off Miller, aside. :doh:

Weber is an improvement on the ol war horse Rivet no matter how he's percieved. I'd rather have the youthful enthusiasm of Weber including the odd mistake than Rivets horrible blunders and screw ups due mostly to the fact he just can't keep up any more.

Weber is an improvement on the ol war horse Rivet no matter how he's percieved. I'd rather have the youthful enthusiasm of Weber including the odd mistake than Rivets horrible blunders and screw ups due mostly to the fact he just can't keep up any more.

this.

let's get on with it already -- "make way for youth!"

Archived