Tough words by the softest team in the NHL

Two or less

Bull$hit - its a dirty hit even if pominville has the puck on his stick - you can't run a guy from behind headfirst into the boards no matter the circumstances. Hjarlswhatever has every opportunity to pull up and cruise on by when the puck didn't get there before he did.

Pommers can't put himself in that position, though - He has to be facing out of the zone looking back to his defenseman with his stick down waiting for the pass - he can then see the guy coming and defend himself. Even your first year squirt wingers are taught that. You are asking for trouble when you leave yourself vulnerable like pommers did. No, I'm not blaming the victim, but it needs to be pointed out. Its probably why this 20 penalty minute man got such a hard on when he saw pommers in this vulnerable position - Most NHLers are too smart to ever put themself in that position. Just because Pommers is a Lady Bing candidate doesn't mean everyone else is.

You are a funny guy

Yes you can and it would be accurate! If they don't respond on Saturday they might as well rip the BUFFALO off the front of the third jerseys and replace it with PU$$IES!

They won't respond.

I'm sure big bad Gaustad will try and get into a shoving match with someone, and that's it - The big bad Sabres have sent their message.

They won't respond.

I'm sure big bad Gaustad will try and get into a shoving match with someone, and that's it - The big bad Sabres have sent their message.

Well at least we now get to vote about it however my choice wasn't listed so it was other..

Linky

Ultimately I guess the league really does need to do like some of the kiddies do and put the STOP sign on the helmet.

Or lose the mandatory helmet rule and drop the instigator rule.

Archived