This mistake cost money

beerme1

So in the mail today I get not one set of tickets for the pre season game against the Flyers but two! Both sets are for my two seats and both came in seperate envelopes. I wonder if they did this for all the season ticket holders just much money this mistake will cost? Postage x 14 thousand plus. Ticket stock etc. Nice job Larry. Even though you have nothing to do with this mistake, nice job Larry :oops:

So in the mail today I get not one set of tickets for the pre season game against the Flyers but two! Both sets are for my two seats and both came in seperate envelopes. I wonder if they did this for all the season ticket holders just much money this mistake will cost? Postage x 14 thousand plus. Ticket stock etc. Nice job Larry. Even though you have nothing to do with this mistake, nice job Larry :oops:

Am I going too far in saying that LQ reminds me of Kramer from Seinfeld, or am I somewhat on target? Makes me wonder because both characters always appear to be clueless.

I only got one set.

I'd sell one of ur pairs to a scalper outside. Just make sure u get in before they do! :o

I only got one set.

I'd sell one of ur pairs to a scalper outside. Just make sure u get in before they do! :o

Imagine that could be quite messy at the gate if they have duplicates floating around out of there... :devil:

I only got one set.

I'll be at the Bills game that day so my bro in law will use them. I told him to take all four with him in case one set doesn't work. they did have different upc bar code numbers and only 1 had what looked like a receipt ticket with my name on it. Interesting that you only got one. What section are you in? I got two parking passes out of this also.

Chances are that the Sabres outsource the printing of the tickets and do not mail them themselves. The cost of a error like this would likely be eaten by the company hired to process the tickets.

I'll be at the Bills game that day so my bro in law will use them. I told him to take all four with him in case one set doesn't work. they did have different upc bar code numbers and only 1 had what looked like a receipt ticket with my name on it. Interesting that you only got one. What section are you in? I got two parking passes out of this also.

No way. Hank is watching.

What are you doing posting before 4:00 AM?

No way. Hank is watching.

What are you doing posting before 4:00 AM?

Who is Hank and why isn't he wearing any pants?

Korab, I'm, saving myself for the Bills game lol. Just gettin too old to be boozin all night on Saturday before going to the Ralph I guess. I will be in moderation tonight :clapping:

Or you could tell the Sabres well in advance to guarantee that you don't somehow get screwed over on the deal.

Archived