[OT] Michael Vick's dogs today

PASabreFan

A story about abused dogs by an NFL QB.. Will this off season never end?

Hey a new emoticon, :clapping: .. The way this off season is going, this probably deserves it own thread.. :lol: :w00t: :yawn: :beer: :blush: :unsure:

:yawn: :beer: :clapping: That's quite the sequence... Deserves some comments about what is happening.. Looks to me like he hawked a luggy in his mouth..

Vick got off easy. Some would have us believe dog fighting is a cultural thing. Something we just don't have the capacity to understand if we weren't raised as part of that culture. What sickened me was how Vicks 'people' defended or tried to justify the way he treated the dogs with statements such as this. As a dog owner I may be biased but I doubt Vicks been rehabilitated.

Vick got off easy. Some would have us believe dog fighting is a cultural thing. Something we just don't have the capacity to understand if we weren't raised as part of that culture. What sickened me was how Vicks 'people' defended or tried to justify the way he treated the dogs with statements such as this. As a dog owner I may be biased but I doubt Vicks been rehabilitated.

We'll see what he does after his playing days are over. After all, bad news travels fast.

You can't rehabilitate a piece of ######, just flush it. Mike Vick and the millions like him on Planet Earth are nothing more than terrific arguments for Eugenics.

You can't rehabilitate a piece of ######, just flush it. Mike Vick and the millions like him on Planet Earth are nothing more than terrific arguments for Eugenics.

You would make Margaret Sanger very proud of you. :thumbdown:

It is my personal opinion that anyone who gains pleasure from the infliction of pain and suffering of ANY creature is antithecal to the evolution of the planet and needs to be eradicated for us to advance as a planet. Look at the footage from ANY of the factory farms around the world, the ice flows of Canada and beaches of South Africa, fur factories in China and Malaysia, and tell me you think there is anything at all redeeming about the people performing these acts of viciousness and torture. When the guy drops a cinder block on the head of a pig struggling to move in the mud, and laughs as he does it...if that isn't someone you want GONE, then you are part of the problem.

Archived