Prayers for Lindy and his family

LabattBlue

It was announced at the beginning of the game that doctors have found a brain mass in Lindy's 11 year old daughter.

My prayers go out to Lindy, his daughter and the rest of his family. :(

My thoughts and prayers are with Lindy's family!

Luckily we have some incredible hospitals in WNY. Buffalo's Women and Childrens Hospital and Roswell Park have some of the best doctors in the country. I am sure the young girl will get the best care possible and come out fine.

When things like this arise I try to concentrate on the positives. One, it reminds everyone that hockey is just a game, a distraction from the real world. Two, next time you have a chance to donate to an area hospital? Do so.

When things like this arise I try to concentrate on the positives. One, it reminds everyone that hockey is just a game, a distraction from the real world. Two, next time you have a chance to donate to an area hospital? Do so.

You are right abou that. Normally when the Sabres go down 2-0 early in a game, I'd be cursing up a mean streak and ready to put my foot through the TV. In light of the news, I found it hard to get upset at the Sabres during the game.

Archived