Prospect Corey Tropp Signed

That Aud Smell

Let's focus on what he did this past season:

Tropp (7/25/1989, 6’, 186 lbs.) led the Spartans in scoring this season with a career-high 42 points (20+22) in 37 games, and was ranked among the nation’s leaders in goals, PPG (9) and GWG (5). For his efforts, Tropp was named Michigan State’s Team MVP and Outstanding Offensive Player in 2009-10

appreciate all of that -- god willing, he can develop into our much sought-after top-6 forward who plays with jam/edge.

+1

Don't worry, Ruff will coach any passion and aggression right out of them. In no time they will be joining Miller and Gaustad's band playing the tambourine wind-flute.

Lindy played and coaches with passion. Plenty of his guys show it. Some of them are dogs though.

That is precisely correct, once the contract is signed he's a professional. I'm guessing he'll spend a year or two in Portland before he's sees Sabres gear. Maybe he'll wow eveyone and make the team.

And just about any highly rated college player who was drafted leaves after their junior seasons now, thanks to the new CBA. The teams have the most leverage in a signing at that point, so they push to get it done.

And Royzie on the skin flute :thumbsup:

Funnny. But in all honesty, Roy is a very good player. His contract is beast for his production numbers.

I like Roy and Vanek together, they play well together. Its the RW question mark on that line that I would like management to address.

Archived