Wow. Roby's hurt worse than we knew...

blugold43

i guess i won't speak for all you guys, but i really didn't think he was in this bad a condition. best wishes for a FULL recovery roby...we really miss the guy in my house!

buff news story

Personally, I think the Sabres organization should be ashamed of itself for brushing off Mike's injuries the way they did. The way they described the situation both on the telecast and in the press release, you would have thought he was fine with some minor bumps & bruises. They could have easily kept the details private in respect for Roby's family without having to paint such an optimistic picture after it happened.

Personally, I think the Sabres organization should be ashamed of itself for brushing off Mike's injuries the way they did. The way they described the situation both on the telecast and in the press release, you would have thought he was fine with some minor bumps & bruises. They could have easily kept the details private in respect for Roby's family without having to paint such an optimistic picture after it happened.

Well the article said that Roby was sent home the night of the accident. At that point, it did seem minor.

But the organization should have had an "updated" press release as they all became aware that Roby's injuries were worse than originally thought.

Well the article said that Roby was sent home the night of the accident. At that point, it did seem minor.

But the organization should have had an "updated" press release as they all became aware that Roby's injuries were worse than originally thought.

I concur.

Get well soon Roby!

Archived