Such uninspired play

Buffalo Fan

How do you play like that in front of Miller? Don't you want to make HIM proud?

Right now, I envision conversations on the bench going on similar to this:

VANEK: Hey D (Roy), see that chick in the first row behind Theodore??

ROY: yeah V, she's hot, I think I'll write my number on my stick and show it to her when I skate by

VANEK: GOod idea!

STAFFORD: Guys, PLEASE! we have a game going on here!...I'm just kidding, you're right, she is hot! Probably from West Seneca. Hey, $10 bucks whoever gets her number by the end of the night!

ROY: You're on!

VANEK: I'm in!

LINDY: SHIFT CHANGE!

OFf they go

How do you play like that in front of Miller? Don't you want to make HIM proud?

Right now, I envision conversations on the bench going on similar to this:

VANEK: Hey D (Roy), see that chick in the first row behind Theodore??

ROY: yeah V, she's hot, I think I'll write my number on my stick and show it to her when I skate by

VANEK: GOod idea!

STAFFORD: Guys, PLEASE! we have a game going on here!...I'm just kidding, you're right, she is hot! Probably from West Seneca. Hey, $10 bucks whoever gets her number by the end of the night!

ROY: You're on!

VANEK: I'm in!

LINDY: SHIFT CHANGE!

OFf they go

SOme of you must have chuckled...anyone??

I would love to go back through last night's game and count all the times a Sabre player slowed up or otherwise ducked contact instead of forecefully going for the puck. This team is uninspired, lazy, and gutless with a few exceptions. I saw more contact in the USA/Canada women's gold medal game than you typically see from the Sabres in a week's worth of "action". The so called "top Six" are easily the worst offenders on a nightly basis, but besides Kaleta, there are very few exceptions.

Archived