Do they read this

wjag

I've always wondered if players, coaches, GMs, etc read these online forums.

If I knew there was someone out there criticing my job, I'd sure as heck read it.

Do you think guys on the Sabres know they get ragged on in here constantly? Do you think they can resist reading it?

I sometimes wonder if the broadcast team reads this while the game is going on..

I've always wondered if players, coaches, GMs, etc read these online forums.

If I knew there was someone out there criticing my job, I'd sure as heck read it.

Do you think guys on the Sabres know they get ragged on in here constantly? Do you think they can resist reading it?

I sometimes wonder if the broadcast team reads this while the game is going on..

I get the feeling that some of the younger generation players, 18-22, are use to using the internet and read some of the things about themselves. The older guys, doubt it.

At the same time, I would figure that a lot of the players try to avoid reading anything about themselves because of how negative most people online are. Especially since no one online is accountable for anything they say. Other than the guy that wanted to take out Sid or OV. Forget which it was.

Even if they do read boards like this, the question is "how seriously do they take our comments to heart"? Quite frankly, if I were a professional athlete, I wouldn't give our comments a second's thought. After all, if we were so damn smart, we'd be in the business. Peronally I see these boards as a way for fans to vent.

Archived