"Road Crew" in Tampa

spndnchz

http://sabres.nhl.co...s.htm?id=501242

The Sabres will also be hitting the road to host several “Tour Stop” parties in selected cities this season on the night before a Sabres road game. For just $10, fans will be able to rub elbows with Lindy Ruff, Darcy Regier, and broadcast personalities Rick Jeanneret, Harry Neale and Kevin Sylvester. The first “Tour Stop” party will take place at Latitudes Channelside in Tampa on Friday, October 23, the evening prior to the Sabres/Lightning game on October 24. The parties will include Buffalo-style food, drink specials, Sabres trivia, giveaways and much more. Tickets can only be purchased at the door.

This sounds pretty cool. Is anyone in Tampa going?

Tour Stop #1: 10/23 @ 6:00 PM

Latitudes Channelside

490 Channelside Dr.

Tampa, FL 33602

This place used to be? Andreychuk's grill?

I could swear when they first announced this, that I saw the schedule of games where they will be making an appearance, but I'll be damned if I can find it now. :angry:

I was looking for that too, but it seems like they're only going to announce those one at a time

http://sabres.nhl.co...s.htm?id=501242

The Sabres will also be hitting the road to host several “Tour Stop” parties in selected cities this season on the night before a Sabres road game. For just $10, fans will be able to rub elbows with Lindy Ruff, Darcy Regier, and broadcast personalities Rick Jeanneret, Harry Neale and Kevin Sylvester. The first “Tour Stop” party will take place at Latitudes Channelside in Tampa on Friday, October 23, the evening prior to the Sabres/Lightning game on October 24. The parties will include Buffalo-style food, drink specials, Sabres trivia, giveaways and much more. Tickets can only be purchased at the door.

This sounds pretty cool. Is anyone in Tampa going?

Tour Stop #1: 10/23 @ 6:00 PM

Latitudes Channelside

490 Channelside Dr.

Tampa, FL 33602

This place used to be? Andreychuk's grill?

I had an awesome time. To meet RJ was UNREAL. We all konw he is the Harry Carey of NHL and , man, I still cant even put it into words!! Truly a great experience!! I sure hope he stays on for many more!!!!

I had an awesome time. To meet RJ was UNREAL. We all konw he is the Harry Carey of NHL and , man, I still cant even put it into words!! Truly a great experience!! I sure hope he stays on for many more!!!!

Sounds like an RJ groupy... :wub:

Archived