[OT] Beer $$

UncleWally

I don't know because I hate Heineken. In North Jersey I get 30 packs of Blue for $19.99.

I realize Heineken was not the best beer to pick, but I'm not really a beer guy. I just picked it because it's all over the states and Canada and the fact that I have some idea of it's cost. :)

I realize Heineken was not the best beer to pick, but I'm not really a beer guy. I just picked it because it's all over the states and Canada and the fact that I have some idea of it's cost. :)

I know. I was just being a douche. I never buy sixes but I think it's a little less here than in NYC, about $7.

To everyone in different parts of the US & Canada, what would a six oh Heineken run you prior to tax/tariff??

I'm at $10.50

(in suburban philly)

The few times I've bought Heineken or similar, it's about $9 a six in Buffalo.

It's getting into the cold months, so I'm back to drinking Franziskaner Heffe-Weisse Dunkel. It's about $45 a case. Other than that, I don't pay much attention to prices of other beers ... well, except the $3.50 for a sixer of Genesee Cream Ale that I buy for nostalgia purposes.

It's getting into the cold months, so I'm back to drinking Franziskaner Heffe-Weisse Dunkel. It's about $45 a case. Other than that, I don't pay much attention to prices of other beers ... well, except the $3.50 for a sixer of Genesee Cream Ale that I buy for nostalgia purposes.

It's cheaper than Ex-lax and works much better. :beer:

Here in Texas, a 6 pack of Heineken regular or light runs $7.49 plus the usual 8.25% sales tax. A 12 pack costs $14. The price for the mini kegs (the first & only one I bought last summer in NY was foamy & tasted like metal) prices out at the same per fluid ounce. In South Florida, Heineken is usually on sale for $11.99/12 pack. Interestingly enough, you can't buy Heineken Light in cans in Texas - only Florida - I prefer the cans for the pool.

Archived