Stafford w/ 4th line, Myers w/ Hank, GR can't spell

tom webster

Sure, but he was skating on the 4th line as recently as this week. So Stafford gets hurt, they keep Kennedy, Kennedy inserted into Stafford's slot in the top 6, lines shuffled, Stafford practices with 4th line, Paille demoted to bench (5th line). :unsure:

This. Stafford on the fourth line is very curious.

If Stafford can play, wouldn't it make sense for him to go on the 2nd line with Kennedy and Pommer?

TC-Roy-Vanek

Kennedy-Pommer-Stafford

Goose-Grier-Hecht

Ellis-Kaleta-MacArthur

Did Mac have a bad week of practice? Last week he was a top six forward and now he should be a fourth liner?

Standards of journalism have really fallen, ridiculously so. It is one of the failures of mankind I had hoped not to see during my lifetime.

I blame it on television, how is 'reality tv' even allowed on the airwaves??

Really? You have in the past sat and contemplated the standards of main stream American journalism and were concerned about the falling standards? Concerned to a point of developing deep rooted hope to not have to witness the fall in standards? Hoping to pass away before the standards got too low?

Last I heard WGR is a radio station with a sports format. They happen to run a website for their listeners which is likely updated by interns. It's not the New York Times. If you want to talk falling journalistic standards in America start a thread about fat, drug addicted racist radio talk show hosts.

This. Stafford on the fourth line is very curious.

I agree that Stafford IF he plays on the 4th line would be a strange call by Lindy to start the season.

With Max gone, Lindy needs a new whipping boy or even two. I get the feeling it will be a two horse race between Paille and Stafford.

I agree that Stafford IF he plays on the 4th line would be a strange call by Lindy to start the season.

With Max gone, Lindy needs a new whipping boy or even two. I get the feeling it will be a two horse race between Paille and Stafford.

I think you're reading too much into this. Stafford was on the FIRST line before his concussion.

Archived