Myers and Kelowna

carpandean

Yeah, but some of us don't get the NHL network. I'm going to find it online somewhere, though, and when I do, I'll post a link.

I believe if you go to the WHL website, or CHL site, they have games online. $6.95 per contest I think.

Can someone explain to me his eligibility? If he stays 9 games in the NHL he can go back to WHL, but if he plays 10 or more he can't? So my question is, say he plays 20 games with Buffalo and he has earned "Pro" status, then could they send him down to Portland if needed and just forget the WHL at that point? They way the paper was saying was its either the NHL or WHL? I don't quite get it. Thanks in advance.

Can someone explain to me his eligibility? If he stays 9 games in the NHL he can go back to WHL, but if he plays 10 or more he can't? So my question is, say he plays 20 games with Buffalo and he has earned "Pro" status, then could they send him down to Portland if needed and just forget the WHL at that point? They way the paper was saying was its either the NHL or WHL? I don't quite get it. Thanks in advance.

There are no if's and's or but's about it. He CANNOT play in the AHL this year.

Archived