GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

The Sabres are getting a ton of chances. They have to cash in on them. Win the third and you win the game. The Sabres need to pick up the physical play and not continue getting pushed around by Bogosian. I'm getting sick of it. Step up the physical play and convert on the chances and the Sabres can win this game.

Oh man, Wjag, If I had known you were in here talking to yourself, I would have come in earlier.

This has been a pretty entertaining game. If we didn't HAVE to win it, I would feel a lot better about it. As it is, i am nervous as heck.

I'm joining the thread late, but I've seen or heard most of the game so far. Don't know what Toni just did, but I don't like it. Or the fact that he spells his first name with an "i," for that matter. That's always bugged me.

I'm joining the thread late, but I've seen or heard most of the game so far. Don't know what Toni just did, but I don't like it. Or the fact that he spells his first name with an "i," for that matter. That's always bugged me.

I'm on board with this. 100%

HUGE PK there.

Can someone tell me why I get flamed whenever I say Lydman is a moron and sucks? Cause here is yet another example of a stupid stupid moron play.

As above, I didn't see the play, but Lydman generally doesn't suck. I think he has more saves than Tellqvist for the Sabres this year. When he makes a mistake, it usually is a glaring mistake, though; I'll give you that. Outside of that, he's a pretty solid D-man. (But I don't consider him "untouchable" during the offseason, either.)

I had just finished telling my son that the Sabres got through the game without a Lydman penalty and then he gets a hooking call.

As above, I didn't see the play, but Lydman generally doesn't suck. I think he has more saves than Tellqvist for the Sabres this year. When he makes a mistake, it usually is a glaring mistake, though; I'll give you that. Outside of that, he's a pretty solid D-man. (But I don't consider him "untouchable" during the offseason, either.)

Maybe sucks is a harsh word... but I still think his glaring mistakes usually overshadow whatever he brings to the table. Atleast it didn't bite us this time.

I agree about saving goals, but he takes so many bad penalties that his game just can't make up for. It doesn't help that he has an incompetant partner in Tallinder though.

Archived