Miller on the ice

carpandean

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/sabres/2009/0...ight-skate.html

My be a case of too little, too late. You have to assume that he still won't be back for a couple of weeks, even barring setbacks. However, any progress is better than no progress.

No, i read somewhere, prob TBN, that once on the ice his return would be imminent, cant skate on goalie skates with a bum ankle. If hes on the ice i dont think it would be more than a week.

No, i read somewhere, prob TBN, that once on the ice his return would be imminent, cant skate on goalie skates with a bum ankle. If hes on the ice i dont think it would be more than a week.

I hope that you are right (assuming that they don't rush him back too quickly, risking further injury.) With the head-to-heads coming up (especially New York and Florida), we could be really out of it (if not numerically, then at least realistically) after the six games in March. Unfortunately, the next two games (for which I seriously doubt Miller will be back for) are against teams that we have failed against all season (1-6-1 and outscored 32-17, combined.)

If the Sabres beat the Sens and Lalime is on the bench he may not see another game.

I'm just hoping that two different goalies play Friday and Saturday. Whether that's Lalime/Tellqvist, Lalime/Miller or Tellqvist/Miller (yeah, I know, wishful thinking), I don't know, but the same goalie playing both halves of back-to-backs hasn't worked.

shut him down this year...there is no point in risking further injury. Plus, the way he gets run without anyone sticking up for him, he's likely to get hurt regardless of the ankle.

BINGO. I don't want to see Miller in a competitive NHL game again until we get a couple more bruisers who will actually defend our team MVP.

Archived