[OT] Filet O' Fish

SabreFan78

Lol. No doubt, this is 2nd best commercial all season. The best commercial being, "Hot girls. On skates...". :lol:

The best commercial in recent memory though is still the Saturday fishing commercial: "Its Saturdaaaaay. Reaaaal good Steve, real good...". :wub: Classic.

Lol. No doubt, this is 2nd best commercial all season. The best commercial being, "Hot girls. On skates...". :lol:

The best commercial in recent memory though is still the Saturday fishing commercial: "Its Saturdaaaaay. Reaaaal good Steve, real good...". :wub: Classic.

As f-d up as this felatio fish commercial is, I can only pray that it replaces that god awful HSBC "India" commercial. I can't hit the mute button fast enough when that comes on.

Haven't had the pleasure of seeing that one(India commercial)...sounds to me like I'm really not missing anything. If its as awful as you say it is I would probably hit the mute button as quickly as I possibly could too.

As f-d up as this felatio fish commercial is, I can only pray that it replaces that god awful HSBC "India" commercial. I can't hit the mute button fast enough when that comes on.

What, no love for the song "Nee Nah Nee Nah Nee Nah"???

I'm with ya...I either have to change it or mute it. There is no sitting through that thing.

But fillet of fish...now that is music to my ears.

• 2 weeks later...
Miller's injury.

3-0 loss to the Hurricanes.

2-0 loss to the NYI.

But...

We will always have the FOF commercial to cheer us up.

(just don't buy them and....attempt to eat those horrible things)

Cheer us up? I can't stand the stupid commercial.

Archived