Max

Cereal

A couple of my favorites:

taking him would be one of the dumbest moves in hockey history

I wouldn't want Afinogenov on the Caps even if it didn't cost the Caps anything and he didn't count towards the salary cap.

It would likely take nothing at all, future considerations. No way we should even consider it, though, he's a total waste of space

He and Nylander can pull a Will Ferrell/Jon Heder team up and show off their pairs skating prowess.

Perhaps now all the Max fan boys will stop the insistant "trade Max" posts.

A couple of my favorites:

taking him would be one of the dumbest moves in hockey history

I wouldn't want Afinogenov on the Caps even if it didn't cost the Caps anything and he didn't count towards the salary cap.

It would likely take nothing at all, future considerations. No way we should even consider it, though, he's a total waste of space

He and Nylander can pull a Will Ferrell/Jon Heder team up and show off their pairs skating prowess.

Perhaps now all the Max fan boys will stop the insistant "trade Max" posts.

Forgot this one:

Why in the world would we want a poor man's Semin?

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I don't think he's going anywhere this year and he'll probably make a ton of rubles in the Kontinental Hockey League or Superleague or whatever the hell they want to call it in commie land next year.

:lol:

If it's any consolation, we might as well call the KHL the KKL: Kareer Killer League. Last time I checked, John Grahame was over there and so was Jaromir Jagr. I could be wrong, but it appears to be a league for former NHLers who can't seem to mount a viable comeback to the Big Show.

:lol:

If it's any consolation, we might as well call the KHL the KKL: Kareer Killer League. Last time I checked, John Grahame was over there and so was Jaromir Jagr. I could be wrong, but it appears to be a league for former NHLers who can't seem to mount a viable comeback to the Big Show.

The Russian economy, even moreso than the American, has taken a huge plunge these past 6 months.

Wouldn't surprise me if these teams are unable to pay some of those ridiculous contracts soon.

At the very least, they won't be handing out new ones right off the bat, which probably means Max needs to reevaluate his options if he was counting going back home to cash in after his contract here expires.

I doubt any team here would take him at over 1 mill.

Archived