Pretty good blog by Laraque on fighting

nfreeman

Check it out: linkage

Thanks that was good especially the little bit on "the code"

that is some fantastic stuff - i'm sure he got some help writing it, but, still, he's one articulate guy.

I am not so sure he did get any help. While he was here in Pgh I watched a couple of pieces(expose') FOX sports did on him where they interviewd him about life outside hockey. He was very well spoken, cultured and it was very interesting and well told to hear his story of growing up in quebec and learning hockey. He is quite the metrosexual, he gourmet cooks and said he liked to have the guy's over for fine dining and made his own fancy drinks(with flowers in them) :rolleyes:.

I used that to have a blast with the die hard pens fans as why no wanted to tango with George because he might ask them out after. I also said they didn't re-sign him because of the man boy love rumors of him and Staal. :blink: . Makes these steeltown boys allota PO'd to question their teams fancy...... but I should have been careful about karma with that one :doh: now that I know my own favorite team is into sausage tugging... maybe it's a french / canandian thing... :D

Yeah I don't think he got any help... atleast i'd hope not since he added a "LOL" after a sentence.

I would love to be a skilled guy, make $10 million a year and ask my team to get me a guy to defend me that makes 10 times less, but unfortunately I was not talented enough and will never be! lol!

Archived