[Game Day] Leafs @ Sabres 8:00PM

SabresBeat

I;m watching Center Ice. Either the guy at the controls fell asleep, or they are showing the post-game Shootout show now! I hope this is new.

The best thing about slapping the Leafs is knowling all those arrogant Leafs fans are p.o'd that their high-priced over-hyped squad is getting schooled by a bunch of no-names that everyone picked to finish dead last in the NHL.

PTR

Guest DirecTV???

I wached the Game last night on Center Ice (with DirecTV) and had the horrible TSN Leafs feed. Did some of you watch the MSG feed on DirecTV too? If so, that seems totally odd. Can someone explain why?

Can we say 6-2????!!

By the way, how the hell does McKee get a penalty for talking to Domi....nice job "new" NHL, way to reinforce the idea that if you stick up for your teammates, you are doing the wrong thing.

McKee got two minutes for TAKING a punch in the face. Domi...once a cheapshot always a cheapshot.

Derek Roy's play now compared to the start of the season is a perfect example of letting a player build some confidence. If the NHL continues it's infraction crackdown into the future, Roy will be a 2nd line Sabres center for many years to come.

By the time all is said and done, we might even retire his number. :lol:

I wached the Game last night on Center Ice (with DirecTV) and had the horrible TSN Leafs feed. Did some of you watch the MSG feed on DirecTV too? If so, that seems totally odd. Can someone explain why?

If you are in WNY and the game is shown on MSG, you get the MSG feed. If MSG blacks out the game, it is blacked out in WNY (even for CI).

My guess is that you live outside WNY and got the CI feed (that apparantly was the TSN feed).

If you are in WNY and the game is shown on MSG, you get the MSG feed. If MSG blacks out the game, it is blacked out in WNY (even for CI).

My guess is that you live outside WNY and got the CI feed (that apparantly was the TSN feed).

I have CI and I got MSG. I am wondering if the cable CI feed was different from DirecTV. If so, that would be the first time all year.

I;m watching Center Ice. Either the guy at the controls fell asleep, or they are showing the post-game Shootout show now! I hope this is new.

The best thing about slapping the Leafs is knowling all those arrogant Leafs fans are p.o'd that their high-priced over-hyped squad is getting schooled by a bunch of no-names that everyone picked to finish dead last in the NHL.

PTR

One thing that was classic about being at the game was hearing Loaf fans cry about the officiating. Through the years TO has gotten more calls go their way than anyone (with the possible exception of Montreal). The Laff fans haven't quite grasped the concept of the "new NHL" where idiotic obstruction penalties are actually called.

I will give the TO fans credit for one thing though. They were very respectful during the LaFontaine ceremony. They did a lot of clapping and the only time they booed was when the current Sabres came out onto the ice. (Can't say I blame them about that, I'd have likely done the same thing in their barn.)