[Game Day] Leafs @ Sabres 8:00PM

SabresBeat

Do you guys all have DirecTV? I have Comcast and Center Ice and I have the game...I would keep checking back. There were a few games earlier this year where the broadcast didn't kick in until like 10 or 15 minutes into the game.

Update for those of you having technical difficulties:

1-0 Sabres, Roy on the PP. Toronto looks awful.

Do you guys all have DirecTV? I have Comcast and Center Ice and I have the game...I would keep checking back. There were a few games earlier this year where the broadcast didn't kick in until like 10 or 15 minutes into the game.

Update for those of you having technical difficulties:

1-0 Sabres, Roy on the PP. Toronto looks awful.

The broadcast just kicked on finally!

So were there any good hits in the first period?? How is the offense looking?

Beautiful goal by Roy, great set up by Max.

Mats Sundin is looking like a true leader out there...taking 2 dumb penalties on face offs to kill PP's.

It's about time the refs start calling Sundin for some of his b.s. If you remember the last time we played the leafs, he was getting away with murder out there. He actually punched one of our players (Grier maybe?) behind the play and didnt even get called. Go Sabres

Guest Guest

how the hell did Fitzpatrick get called for roughing with Domi??? Everyone knows it is his 1000 game and he will be looking for trouble. He even dropped his gloves. At least give him an extra two. Sundin is also a cheap bastard! I hate the leafs and am glad we are kicking their ass.

Done! 5-2. Roy is playing so well, he started it all.

Can we say 6-2????!!

By the way, how the hell does McKee get a penalty for talking to Domi....nice job "new" NHL, way to reinforce the idea that if you stick up for your teammates, you are doing the wrong thing.