[OT] OJ finally going to jail...

LabattBlue

Jail?....are you kidding. He'll wind up in a Federal Prison, er uh country club, and have it made. Some of these places even have golf courses. I'm sure he will probably write another book and make millions more while at the spa. I don't know why these assclowns get such preferential treatment.

Jail?....are you kidding. He'll wind up in a Federal Prison, er uh country club, and have it made. Some of these places even have golf courses. I'm sure he will probably write another book and make millions more while at the spa. I don't know why these assclowns get such preferential treatment.

He got caught for kidnapping and robbery. He's not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. He's going to federal "POUND ME IN THE AZZ" prison.

He got caught for kidnapping and robbery. He's not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. He's going to federal "POUND ME IN THE AZZ" prison.

I would guess that OJ is going to a "regular" prison, but that more than likely he will be in solitary away from the general population for the duration of his stay.

I would guess that OJ is going to a "regular" prison, but that more than likely he will be in solitary away from the general population for the duration of his stay.

Nobody got the Office Space reference? Really? Anyway...

LINK

In state prison, he will remain in his own cell protected from the general prison population because of his celebrity.

Maybe he can whine like that little bitch Nick "Hogan" did about how tough it is in solitary and how he's going to just lose it.

I don't think he's doing time in any federal facility--"country club," PMITA, or whatever. He's doing state time.

Now, if he had ruined a whole hockey team, not to mention a business with investors in (at least) the hundreds of thousands, THEN he'd be doing country club federal time.

I don't think he's doing time in any federal facility--"country club," PMITA, or whatever. He's doing state time.

Now, if he had ruined a whole hockey team, not to mention a business with investors in (at least) the hundreds of thousands, THEN he'd be doing country club federal time.

We'll just have to wait and see how good his lawyers are when they appeal. Unfortunately for OJ he couldn't afford the "Dream Team" of lawyers this go around. Of course, I think half of them are dead now anyways.

Anyone want a crack at my reference?

Wow, I had to look that up. Thanks Google, and good call, Corp. There might be hope for your job yet...

Labatt, it is seriously one of the funniest movies ever made.

Amen.

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.

Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.

Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

Peter Gibbons: Good point.

Archived