Max and Hank back in the lineup vs. Boston

Two or less

So who sits? Paille? MacArthur? Stafford?

Personally, i'd sit Adam Mair.

Paetsch sits for Hank's return.

This is all according to Garth on hockeybuzz.com. Who also compared Mancari to Milan Lucic so i think after that, i am officially quitting hockeybuzz.com so take it for what it's worth. haha

So who sits? Paille? MacArthur? Stafford?

Personally, i'd sit Adam Mair.

Paetsch sits for Hank's return.

This is all according to Garth on hockeybuzz.com. Who also compared Mancari to Milan Lucic so i think after that, i am officially quitting hockeybuzz.com so take it for what it's worth. haha

Frankly, although the benchings of Max and Hank did absolutely nothing (well, maybe they'll be improved tomorrow night), I'd rather see Paetch in the lineup against a team dressing the Lucic-monster.

This is the most ridiculous comparison ever put in print if you ask me. Mancari is scared of his own shadow. It's called hockey "buzz" for a reason. All the writers there are usually buzzed when they come up with this crap.

Don't expect much of a difference from Max & Tallinder. They are veterans who are set in their ways. What you see is what you get. Tallinder will play soft and Max will skate around like a tazmanian devil to which someone will reply "look at the effort Max is giving".

Fast skating doesn't mean jack. Mikael Andersson(sorry for the old Sabre reference) used to skate fast too. How did he turn out?

Don't expect much of a difference from Max & Tallinder. They are veterans who are set in their ways. What you see is what you get. Tallinder will play soft and Max will skate around like a tazmanian devil to which someone will reply "look at the effort Max is giving".

Fast skating doesn't mean jack. Mikael Andersson(sorry for the old Sabre reference) used to skate fast too. How did he turn out?

And we saw no value in Ray Sheppard. How did he turn out? Sometimes it's the guy. Sometimes it's the system. Sometimes it's both. But comparing Max and Hank to freaking Mikael Andersson? Don't be sorry for the "old Sabre" reference; it's the comparison that's the problem, there. (Is Derek Roy now equal to Gilles Hamel? Craig Rivet to Mike Wilson?)

And we saw no value in Ray Sheppard. How did he turn out? Sometimes it's the guy. Sometimes it's the system. Sometimes it's both. But comparing Max and Hank to freaking Mikael Andersson? Don't be sorry for the "old Sabre" reference; it's the comparison that's the problem, there. (Is Derek Roy now equal to Gilles Hamel? Craig Rivet to Mike Wilson?)

My point is that many people mistake Max's skates moving 100MPH for effort. Sorry but I don't see it.

PS The comparison didn't involve Tallinder. It was a reference to the fact that some people are dazzled by players skating abilites and not the game they play.

My point is that many people mistake Max's skates moving 100MPH for effort. Sorry but I don't see it.

I actually think that we saw some effort tonight, not just fast skating. Of course, he still wasn't great in his own end, but he worked hard on the forecheck. In general, though, I agree.

Archived