New 3rd Jersey Video

chileanseabass

i dont' know if this has been posted, but i thought it was pretty cool. gives a look at some new merch as well.

http://video.artvoice.com/artvoicetv.php?p...link=0000000272

I've seen that before, but a good video. I found what he said near the end to be funny. He said our players are "fashion forward" (read as metrosexual). Now, is anyone really surprised? I bet you that Rivet is not a fashion forward guy. I bet he wears jean and a flannel on the weekends. *gives manly Tim "the Tool Man" Taylor grunt*

I've seen that before, but a good video. I found what he said near the end to be funny. He said our players are "fashion forward" (read as metrosexual). Now, is anyone really surprised? I bet you that Rivet is not a fashion forward guy. I bet he wears jean and a flannel on the weekends. *gives manly Tim "the Tool Man" Taylor grunt*

:worthy:

The Sabres could probably use some more horsepower.

Nice. Just a friendly reminder, FWIW - Frank Cravotta was the Sabres' official who made the "old logo is too iconic to update" comments when the slug was chosen out of the 80 possible designs.

I was going to say, is this the man we have to thank for the "lightning slug"? Because I think i'd rather have our main logo be two guys "swordfighting" at a urinal than the abstract joke we have now.

Archived