[OT] Trip to Hockey Hall of Fame

Two or less

This past weekend, i went to Toronto for a wedding, and on Sunday, after i got over my hang over, i made a little trip to the Hockey hall of fame. My first time there, pretty cool place.

For those of interested, here are some pics i took. I had much more, but alot didn't come out.

post-210-1217381153_thumbjpg

post-210-1217381168_thumbjpg

post-210-1217381220_thumbjpg

post-210-1217381235_thumbjpg

post-210-1217381246_thumbjpg

Nice pics. :thumbsup:

One of the things I loved about living in WNY was being close enough to shoot up to Toronto for a day or two without much hassle, and we loved hitting the HHoF. Unfortunately all my pics are prints and not in digital format, so I can't share (no photo scanner) but I got some good shots of the replica Cup, the different trophies, the Sabres' Hall of Famers' plaques, etc. I'll have to see about getting those scanned in...

You've captured some of the most important pieces of the Sabres as a face of the franchise (Gilbert, Mogilny, Hasek)

I've been trying to do a weekend in Toronto for the last two winters, its on my list, thanks for the teaser! Unfortunetly, Montreal weekend is also on the radar, mostly because of the Fog Devils move. I'd love to hit the Verdun Auditorium for a game.

You've captured some of the most important pieces of the Sabres as a face of the franchise (Gilbert, Mogilny, Hasek)

I've been trying to do a weekend in Toronto for the last two winters, its on my list, thanks for the teaser! Unfortunetly, Montreal weekend is also on the radar, mostly because of the Fog Devils move. I'd love to hit the Verdun Auditorium for a game.

It's an awesome place. Theres a few more Sabres things there, like a peice for Patty LaFontaine, but like i said, my camera for some reason didn't work well, those pictures came out just black. lol

You look kinda stoned. Just sayin'...

EDIT: I just read the part about the hangover, which while feeling much less cool than being stoned, can produce a similar look.

I know some of you were thinking the same thing.

My GF and I try and go every year for my b-day.... got some good shots, looking forward to going again this year. I always pick out a vintage jersey to buy, last year it was the North Stars green, any suggestions on what I should get this year?

How freaky is it that the HOF is in a mall? Why don't we just have the bowling hall of fame in the middle of Walden Galleria?

I think it was part of the negotiations to get the Whale down to Candycane land. "Yes, we will steal your team and place it in a place where it ranks just below Pop Warner and Go Cart racing in terms of fan base. BUT we will forever memorialize the Hartford Civic Center by taking the HHoF off fairgrounds and placing it where it truly belongs, in a mall."

My GF and I try and go every year for my b-day.... got some good shots, looking forward to going again this year. I always pick out a vintage jersey to buy, last year it was the North Stars green, any suggestions on what I should get this year?

Colorado Rockies

Colorado Rockies

Not a bad choice, I have also been eyeing up the old Capitals jerseys.... always liked those, and last time I was there they had a Tim "Dr.Hook" Mccracken jersey of slapshot fame.... very tempting to buy that one

Not a bad choice, I have also been eyeing up the old Capitals jerseys.... always liked those, and last time I was there they had a Tim "Dr.Hook" Mccracken jersey of slapshot fame.... very tempting to buy that one

Either of those are excellent choices. :thumbsup:

You suck.

its my damn birthday, i do what i want :nana:

It's all about you, you selfish, arrogant punk...you either discover a star or you don't...

Sorry, that stupid BK commercial was just on... :unsure:

I just saved this baby seal...

Here I am, just looking for treasure, and instead I find the most arrogant man on Earth!

I love the one with

who "just wanted one."

Archived