So I'm driving home tonight...

McJeff215

Took the family to dinner at this place in Marietta tonight. Was driving home and some dude started honking his horn like crazy at me with his hands out the window... Thought I'd cut him off a bit earlier and perhaps he had a case of the road rage.

I stopped and looked over and as it turned out, he was waving something with a Sabres logo on it at me. Gave him a salute and a thumbs up and he drove away. I didn't realize that he probably saw the big Sabres decal I've on the back of my Nissan. Dude was flipping out...

Gotta love the way Buffalo kids come together!

That's awesome. I'd probably have a lot of similar stories from here if I put some Sabres decals on my truck, but I've been hesitant since it's probably just as likely that I'd get keyed by a Canes fan. Speaking of them, they were talking about the upcoming raping and pillaging this season on a local morning talk radio show when they were discussing the release of the NHL schedule. The sports guy was really taking it out on Sabres fans.

Driving In Princeton some kids goes past me at a stop sign and is screaming and waving crazy, I had my old school blue jersey on, and on the back of his car he had 3 stickers on the back end of his car. Even in Jersey people are crazy for the sabres.

Driving in Pennsylvania this old guy thought I did something wrong, so he decided to stop at a 45 degree angle in front of me and gesture in some old guy fashion. That didn't really sit too well with me. So I decided to pull up next to him and proceeded to yell:

"What the #%^$#! is your problem you old #%^$#!? I'll #%^$#!ing kill you, you stupid old retard."

Ahh, good times. :thumbsup:

Driving in Pennsylvania this old guy thought I did something wrong, so he decided to stop at a 45 degree angle in front of me and gesture in some old guy fashion. That didn't really sit too well with me. So I decided to pull up next to him and proceeded to yell:

"What the #%^$#! is your problem you old #%^$#!? I'll #%^$#!ing kill you, you stupid old retard."

Ahh, good times. :thumbsup:

I will never forget your face. One day, my friend, one day, at a time and place of my choosing...

That's awesome. I'd probably have a lot of similar stories from here if I put some Sabres decals on my truck, but I've been hesitant since it's probably just as likely that I'd get keyed by a Canes fan. Speaking of them, they were talking about the upcoming raping and pillaging this season on a local morning talk radio show when they were discussing the release of the NHL schedule. The sports guy was really taking it out on Sabres fans.

I live in Charlotte and I go the Sabres-Canes games in Raleigh every year, and for some reason the idiot Canes fans despise Sabre fans, it could be because Sabre fans tend not to show the Canes or their fans much respect in their own arena. Coming from a group of fans that couldn't sell out playoff games, I don't take them too seriously.

Took the family to dinner at this place in Marietta tonight. Was driving home and some dude started honking his horn like crazy at me with his hands out the window... Thought I'd cut him off a bit earlier and perhaps he had a case of the road rage.

I stopped and looked over and as it turned out, he was waving something with a Sabres logo on it at me. Gave him a salute and a thumbs up and he drove away. I didn't realize that he probably saw the big Sabres decal I've on the back of my Nissan. Dude was flipping out...

Gotta love the way Buffalo kids come together!

I always shout a great big "LET's GO BUFFALO!" across airport terminals if I see a Buffalo hat, shirt or jersey...Bills or SAbres. It's the right thing to do...

I always shout a great big "LET's GO BUFFALO!" across airport terminals if I see a Buffalo hat, shirt or jersey...Bills or SAbres. It's the right thing to do...

I remember when I was in the Philly airport coming back from Disney in Florida with my family in the spring of 1998. The Sabres had beaten the Flyers in the Playoffs the night before and it was on the newspapers in the airport. I saw one and started going ballistic. My parents yelled at me. I think I was like 11. :lol:

I live in Charlotte and I go the Sabres-Canes games in Raleigh every year, and for some reason the idiot Canes fans despise Sabre fans, it could be because Sabre fans tend not to show the Canes or their fans much respect in their own arena. Coming from a group of fans that couldn't sell out playoff games, I don't take them too seriously.

Amen brother...

The people of Carolina, Washington and Tampa Bay are pissed because whenever Buffalo comes to town it's a Buffalo Home Game.

Exactly. Even on the TV, you can see more Sabres jerseys than you can 'Canes jerseys.

Archived