Sabre Gear!

deluca67

I've always found good deals on my swim trunks (for my boat) at Kohl's here in Northern VA. I usually wait until August, and get a couple pairs for 20 bucks.

Maybe I'll see Chuck Norris there. I hear they sell really effective face paint.

Kohl's is having a clearance sale on all of their Sabre gear. I got a replica jersey for $45. They have tons of t-shits and sweat shirts for $20 or less. They have new and original logo merchandise.

Is it all the Kohl's in Buffalo? Or just a specific one, like the Blvd. one? Thanks.

Kohl's is having a clearance sale on all of their Sabre gear. I got a replica jersey for $45. They have tons of t-shits and sweat shirts for $20 or less. They have new and original logo merchandise.

Thanxs for the heads up were going to go do some early Christmans shopping tonight...

I was at the one on Transit.

You live around there? I'm not sure if that is too close for comfort for me. :unsure: I lived off Roll Road there for a few years before the traffic light popped up and Transit went down to 2 lanes to Lockport. Back in the Patty-Alex-Andreychuk days!

You live around there? I'm not sure if that is too close for comfort for me. :unsure: I lived off Roll Road there for a few years before the traffic light popped up and Transit went down to 2 lanes to Lockport. Back in the Patty-Alex-Andreychuk days!

I work near Main and Youngs. I live in the City by UB. That Kohl's has the best deals.

Archived