OT: Sean Avery: Fashion Obsessed

tulax

You know, I saw that as well and was thinking about posting it here. You know for a guy that likes talking trash, it's usually not the smartest idea to give other people material to talk trash to you, but I guess therein lies the sheer stupidity that is Sean Avery. Man, the homosexual insults will be running rampant all over the NHL, and most likely starting with Pittsburgh. Laraque and Gary Roberts will have a field day with this.

I think he's going to have very little affect on the outcome of the Pittsburgh series just like he did last year against Buffalo. Those guys are too good and too skilled to even hear what he has to say. His motor mouth will most likely do nothing in this upcoming series.

Man, the homosexual insults will be running rampant all over the NHL...

Then he shows them all video on his cell of Elisha Cuthbert sucking his di-- and everybody shuts their mouths...and quickly reopen them, leaving their mouths agape.

Then he shows them all video on his cell of Elisha Cuthbert sucking his di-- and everybody shuts their mouths...and quickly reopen them, leaving their mouths agape.

If there is even an inkling of this being true, then I am calling on techno-geeks everywhere to hack his cellphone/crackberry/whatever and get that video.

'Hetero Male' at Vogue

"He raises the profile of the magazine and makes more people talk about it," she said. "This is something different for Vogue. They don't need the publicity, but it is a great opportunity to have a heterosexual male at a fashion magazine."

I question the validity of this article.. :nana:

If there is even an inkling of this being true, then I am calling on techno-geeks everywhere to hack his cellphone/crackberry/whatever and get that video.

I imagine it's pretty much like the movie that just ran through my head ... except, in that, it wasn't Avery's ...

Wow, does he carry his cell phone on the ice like Joe Horn does? And again, it's only rumor that he's dating Elisha Cuthbert. Beside, it still doesn't mean he isn't bisexual and enjoys a little man on the side. Regardless of how much he tries to prove his heterosexuality, once he's opened the door to work in fashion, he has now made himself vulnerable to any and all insults regardless of whether they are true or not. Just like all of the insults he made about Brodeur's ex-wife which were not true, none of this will stop anyone from calling him a homosexual regardless of who he actually dates.

Wow, does he carry his cell phone on the ice like Joe Horn does? And again, it's only rumor that he's dating Elisha Cuthbert. Beside, it still doesn't mean he isn't bisexual and enjoys a little man on the side. Regardless of how much he tries to prove his heterosexuality, once he's opened the door to work in fashion, he has now made himself vulnerable to any and all insults regardless of whether they are true or not. Just like all of the insults he made about Brodeur's ex-wife which were not true, none of this will stop anyone from calling him a homosexual regardless of who he actually dates.

It might only be a rumor that he is still dating her, but they did date for a while when he was still in LA and came to the Rangers.

Its kind of funny that everyone who is condemning him for making comments about Brodeur and his ex, are the ones saying they should attack his sexuality and say he's a because he is "fashion obsessed"

It might only be a rumor that he is still dating her, but they did date for a while when he was still in LA and came to the Rangers.

Its kind of funny that everyone who is condemning him for making comments about Brodeur and his ex, are the ones saying they should attack his sexuality and say he's a because he is "fashion obsessed"

I think you are misinterpreting what I am saying. I am not saying anyone should insult anyone else. I'm just saying that he's opening himself up to the insults by taking an internship with a fashion magazine. I don't care what his or anyone else's sexual orientation or preference is, nor do I care about what Avery did or did not do with Brodeur's ex-wife. All I'm saying is that he is opening himself up to the insults, especially given his attitude and the raunchy things he says to other players on the ice. Personally, I'm not too tolerant of homophobic treatment in general, but that's my belief at least.

I think you are misinterpreting what I am saying. I am not saying anyone should insult anyone else. I'm just saying that he's opening himself up to the insults by taking an internship with a fashion magazine. I don't care what his or anyone else's sexual orientation or preference is, nor do I care about what Avery did or did not do with Brodeur's ex-wife. All I'm saying is that he is opening himself up to the insults, especially given his attitude and the raunchy things he says to other players on the ice. Personally, I'm not too tolerant of homophobic treatment in general, but that's my belief at least.

I wasn't really directing the second part to you, only the first part.

He is a because he is gay, not because he is "fashion obsessed".

Live by the sword, die by the sword. He runs his mouth, he opens himself up to trash talk coming back at him.

Excuse me if I don't shed too many tears if someone does resort to firing grade-school/locker room insults at that POS.

Archived