Boston - Ottawa game link

millbank

I am sorry , thought folks would be aware that the Flyers are playing New Jersey this evening and that Ottawa are playing Boston.

Thus the scores are

Boston 0 - Ottawa 0

Flyers 1 - New Jersey o

There is still hockey being played?

Boston/Ottawa game and the Flyers are up??? Is this one of those crazy 3 team games again. That silly NHL.

I'm not sure why, but I have free NHL Center Ice right now. :)

Center Ice does this every year. You get it for two weeks as a trial and then wham, off it goes. You have it for next week as well. Although they used to give you the first two weeks of the playoffs for free. That was nice.

If that score holds it means Ottawa make playoffs

Hey mill, is this some sort of "illegal" feed? Is JustinTV some dude feeding his TV broadcast through his computer. I was watching and the caller id with someones name and phone number popped up on the screen.

Anyways, Ottawa isn't looking to well. That was a nice power play by Boston, oh sorry, it was a penalty kill by Boston.

Hey mill, is this some sort of "illegal" feed? Is JustinTV some dude feeding his TV broadcast through his computer. I was watching and the caller id with someones name and phone number popped up on the screen.

Anyways, Ottawa isn't looking to well. That was a nice power play by Boston, oh sorry, it was a penalty kill by Boston.

Poor Boston got blacked out because of the Sox on NESN. They dont have any fans anyway, it kills me that the Sox and Patriot fans cant name one player on the Bruins. I dont mind watching the Bruins.....on mute!

I'd be happy with the playoff layout tonite.

pitt-flyers

mont-ott

bruins-wash

nj-nyr

thats a healthy first round to me.

When you look at that, you may as well throw out the Wash/Bos series. The other ones have some fierce rivalry between them. The battle of Canada, the battle of NYC and the battle of Pennsylvania. Another interesting thing is, if this turns out to be the matchups, there will be one less Canadian team after round one. They're gonna hate that.

I'd hope Wash would pound Boston anyways.

Archived