Tonights key games

LabattBlue

Damn...has everyone lost interest in the season?

I havent lost interest..I have been enjoying watching Weber grow..I think that Kid is gonna be a very good player..Unfortunately for me I never thought they would make the playoffs so I have been looking all year for some glimmer of hope to spark my intrerest again and get my hopes up..

Montreal wins in overtime . So Boston get a point. Boston and Flyers tied with 84 points

Washington 76 82

. Buffalo 75 81

. Florida 76 81

Toronto 76 80

Wow! Wasn't it about a week ago that The Leafs were "all but mathmatically" out of it? Now but a point behind the Sabres. Mill.. you got as much life as we do now.

Still holding out for the boys to make the play-offs this year (as slim and dependent upon others as those hopes now seem).

With that said, I hope the Bernier trade and the young blue liners gaining experience will help next year (is it reasonable to expect the brain trust to add much needed grit in the off season?). They are a young team with a lot of upside but other teams are ahead of us and won't stand still this summer.

Wow! Wasn't it about a week ago that The Leafs were "all but mathmatically" out of it? Now but a point behind the Sabres. Mill.. you got as much life as we do now.

Not really... BFLO is still in the driver seat if they go 5-2 (those two loss' CAN'T BE AGAINST BOS though)... Which means winning! TOR also plays BOS I think?

TOR and FLA basically HAVE to win out... BFLO still has a slight safety cushion with the game in hand.

BFLO is only 8 points (true, a big eight points) off of OTT.

If BFLO wins all 7... They might very well catch or at least tie OTT... BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

It is simple for all these teams... Just win! TOR and FLA do need a little more help... BFLO really does not (would be nice though)...

Still holding out for the boys to make the play-offs this year (as slim and dependent upon others as those hopes now seem).

With that said, I hope the Bernier trade and the young blue liners gaining experience will help next year (is it reasonable to expect the brain trust to add much needed grit in the off season?). They are a young team with a lot of upside but other teams are ahead of us and won't stand still this summer.

Like I said above... BFLO still controls its fate... Just win out and they are in! 5-2 is the worst they can go as long as those two losses don't come against BOS.

Archived