Kotalik goes to Torino

chileanseabass

I hope he stays healthy...  With our injury problems this year, we can not afford to have Kotalik or Drury go down with injury playing in the freaking olympics.

But the Sabres also couldn't afford to have him in the dumps for a month because he didn't get to go. The odds of him getting hurt are small enough that I would rather have him over there now than sulking until the playoffs roll around.

The Olympic snub may not have been the reason he slumped, but the timing was dead on.

But the Sabres also couldn't afford to have him in the dumps for a month because he didn't get to go. The odds of him getting hurt are small enough that I would rather have him over there now than sulking until the playoffs roll around.

The Olympic snub may not have been the reason he slumped, but the timing was dead on.

Without a doubt the olympic snub was why his play slipped, he said it himself. He started to play better of late because there were new opportunities because of injuries.

Go Ales! I just went for rooting against the Czech to rooting for them.

But the Sabres also couldn't afford to have him in the dumps for a month because he didn't get to go.  The odds of him getting hurt are small enough that I would rather have him over there now than sulking until the playoffs roll around.

WTF. I hate to stereotype here.... But the trend is maddening.

Hasek - Nutcase

Satan - sulked after having the captaincy taken away 2 years ago..and for most of his career was tremendously streaky and only gave his all when the net was empty. (except for 98-99. he was a machine)

Kotalik - slumping because he's not on the effing Olympic team?

Are people from the Czech Republic a little off their rocker? Or is it just the guys we bring in?

I know i'm going to catch heat for this...but dammit, if he's really slumping over his snub... thats . Eff the Olympics... who cares. Youre getting paid millions to PLAY A FRIGGIN GAME. GET OVER IT!!

Archived