BEAT THE F%^# OUT OF THE LEAFS! GO SABRES

navybillsfan

Hope Peters been working on his golf swing!!!

GO SABRES! BEAT THE $%% OUT OF THE LEAFS!!!

Actually, Peters is working on finding the best available seat in the press box because come playoff time, that is where he will be.

PS I haven't changed my mind on this one bit since it happened...The golf swing was about as classless as it gets.

Actually, Peters is working on finding the best available seat in the press box because come playoff time, that is where he will be.

PS I haven't changed my mind on this one bit since it happened...The golf swing was about as classless as it gets.

oh I don't know... I think the entire team standing on Toronto's ice doing it in unison after the Canadian anthem could top that...

We can get much more classless if given the opportunity. :)

It was water off a duck's back to me... I think him going after a goal tender was a larger transgression. Even Lindy upon reflection agreed that was over the top a bit.

I have when i first saw it was was amused but as time went by i realized how stupid it was. I am getting tired of Peters and his garbage style of play.

I support Peters 100%

The golf swing was a perfect ending to the Leaf season... I guess you guys didnt watch the game and see two runs on Miller during the game....

On Peters giving the wax job to the Sen goalie. GREAT JOB! Loved that tight lockeroom the Sens have heading to the aid of their goalie....

Go Sabres......... Eye for a eye, tooth for a tooth

How many times on this board do people talk about what an a-hole Darcy Tucker is? There's one on every team. It was funny IMO and I wouldn't call it classless. Classless is when an entire arena full of people boo another country's National Anthem. You can call it poor sportsmanship, but that happens every night somewhere. Besides, it was the freakin Leafs. :thumbsup:

Peters' golf swing was NOT classless. The hit that took Drury out was classless. The hit that took Kaberle out was classless. Chris Simon's retaliation was classless (justified? maybe). But Peters' swing was not classless. It was great. In fact, it was CLASSIC.

Archived