Ottawa Should Be Embarrassed

bob_sauve28

Sens have beaten that line up too.

Not in the playoffs. Of course, Ottawa hasn't beaten any Sabres lineup in the playoffs. The Sabres will keep that streak going if a) the Sens make the playoffs, and b) they get past the first round.

In other words, I wouldn't bet on another matchup this season.

TOUCHE!!! :lol:

Gotta love them baby sens fans who think they can come on our board and own it. Yeah, right!

Leave the youngsters alone.

It must be tough routing for the Sens. They choke every post season and they rank dead last in popularity throughout Canada when it comes to hockey.

#1 Leafs

#2 Habs

#3 Oliers

#4 Flames

#5 Canucks

#6 Leafs

#7 Every junior team

#8 Winnipeg Jets

#9 Nordiques

#10 Leafs

#11 Senators

Hey small town. When has Ottawa ever beaten Buffalo when it actually mattered?

I'll take Never for $100, Alex.

OMG-

Beer just came out of my nose.

Excellent.

Props to the boardmaster for allowing this "Senny" in here. Allot of us with intelligent responses have been deleted in Ottawa boards just for responding.

I have got to think that Ottawa was saying. "Wheww we won". Instead of "Yeah we won" When you look at it the Sens were really playing an AHL team with three all-stars. To allow a 3 goal comeback????

The Buffalo Sabres, NHL equivalent to the zombies. Keep killing them and they keep coming back up for more. :death: :death: :death:

Don't feed the tool.

do you have this ready to cut and paste? Way to try and show the falicy in what I had to say.

You realize the irony in what you're saying, do you not?

It's more like I understand the truth of what I said. The sens have lost when favoured and have beaten teams when not favoured. It's happened to every team - ask the Red Wings for example. History is full of these examples.

The truth of the matter is that come the spring, the point standings, while interesting, are not nearly as important as which team is healthy and hot.

Archived