Enough with the "code" already

Zona

If there was a "code" that was broken it was Peters going after Emery. The Sabres did nothing wrong sending Peters-Mair-Kaleta line out there. Murray is the fuggin Putz who sent his candy-ass pansies out there get there candy- beat. Peters may get suspended for going after Emery, and I am not sure he shouldn't be. But if the Sen's didnt know what was coming, then they are as stupid as they are soft.

I am so stoked up two days later, its hard for me to believe! I want this game bad. I wish I could go to the game. Instead, I will tune in on Center ice and enjoy a feisty rematch!

Go Sabres!!!!

Hey Spezza, if you happen to read this- :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I don't think he did. For him to send out his three softest players like he did was inexcusable.

Cus he is an idiot, lets face it, when Ruff lost it on the bench, he was pretty much a jack ass for sending out the 3 women like he did........... :beer:

Lambs to the slaughter............... :D

Long time Sabres fan, first time post. Question to Murray: did the 'Code' (respect for skill players) go into effect after Drury was blindsided?

first off: welcome to the board.. glad to have you here.

murray and neil did indeed break the code by going after drury. Murray broke the code of "intelligence" by putting his sachel wearing metroline out on the ensuing faceoff. He had the first linechange... put out your tough guys, or some other line, but you've gotta protect your top line. Can you honestly imagine the scenario where the sabres are on the road, mair hits spezza with a dirty late hit, someone sticks up for spezza, mair and spezza gets 5 for fighting, the ensuing faceoff is right next to the benches, and lindy puts briere, pominville, and hecht right in there, only for murray to counter with mcgratton and neil? I can't either. Murray is either a complete coaching moron, or he's smart enough to know that if his "star" players get run by our "goons" it will deflect criticism away from the actual lighning bolt: the dirty hit. Well Murray, it worked, however, you've just lost your team. What murray did was either so stupid or so against the team that he should be fired on the spot. Let muckler take over for the rest of the year.

Watch the video of Murray when he coached the Ducks. He sent someone after Mike Vernon (Flames) because Berube checked the Ducks goalie. Very next play, Ducks cross check Vernon into the net after the whistle. And he didn't send out a fighting line next. Even the color commentors were saying that they were surprised at his decision.

Conclusiion: He's an idiot who headhunts and then doesn't know what to do next.

That nearly had me in tears. Nice one.

the best part? I own a satchel and admit it. I use it, and i love it.

But, i also admit to wearing burlap underware, eating nails and sh--ing bricks.

edit: i corrected my silly metro spelling mistake!

Archived