Placing a bounty on the head of Chris Neil

apushms

I for one would like to place a bounty on the head Chris Neil the "chief punk" of the band of panzies from Ottawa. I don't care if it is Peters, Mair, Kaleta, Marty Biron, Kevin Maguire, Mike Hartman, Larry Playfair, Val James, the Hansen Brothers or Dave "the Killer" Carlson, - Neil needs to be taken out! And while we are at it let's take a shot at the S.O.B. Peter Schafer, too!

PS. Give 'em hell Lindy!

I for one would like to place a bounty on the head Chris Neil the "chief punk" of the band of panzies from Ottawa. I don't care if it is Peters, Mair, Kaleta, Marty Biron, Kevin Maguire, Mike Hartman, Larry Playfair, Val James, the Hansen Brothers or Dave "the Killer" Carlson, - Neil needs to be taken out! And while we are at it let's take a shot at the S.O.B. Peter Schafer, too!

PS. Give 'em hell Lindy!

I'd kinda just like to see us win Saturday

This thread is Flyerfanesque. :thumbdown:

I agree.

Neil did it. Neil will live with it. Every player in the league took notice. Drury has friends all over the league. Mr Neil will be visited by his friends, you can make book on it. He marked himself all by himself.

Time to focus again on how to win. Business was conducted last night.

I agree.

Neil did it. Neil will live with it. Every player in the league took notice. Drury has friends all over the league. Mr Neil will be visited by his friends, you can make book on it. He marked himself all by himself.

Time to focus again on how to win. Business was conducted last night.

I agree also. Having Neil being "visited by Drury's friends" is probably better punishment than being suspended. He'll take a pounding tomorrow, but nothing vicious. Murray claims to be ready to take care of stuff, so the Sabres have to be careful not to get suckered into anything stupid.

As much as Lindy knows that we can't afford any more players being lost, I think he's ready to put on a show. I'd rather see the team give an even, distributed pounding to Neil and the stars (Spezza, Heatley, etc) than one ambush-style blindside hit.

Lindy knows, though...he needs to be careful about this. This is like being cheated on by your spouse....it's one thing when they do it, it's worse when you do it as a measure of revenge.

Archived