GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Damn...what a weak goal to end a great shootout. At least we got a point, but in many ways that is a game that we gotta get two out of. The injuries have me pretty worried.....not that Kotalik is critical but I think the compound effect is going to be a factor. Is anybody else thinking that Max may not come back this season? Even though many may interpret Regier's comments to mean no trade..I think otherwise. As a side note...what would be the date the playoffs begin? The optimistic way to look at the injuries (yes this may be a stretch) would be to think that Spacek, Max, Kotalik, Timmy(if this happens) and Novotny come back rejuvanated for the playoff run.

I think they should bring up Ryan in place of Peters on the left wing. Ryan had 3g, 1a tonight against Syracuse. Peters played 1 stinkin shift. Let's get someone up here who can at least skate and maybe contribute some offense.

Hard to argue with that. Especially with Hecht and Mair dropping the gloves tonight. Peters would need to add all kinds of hockey skills just to reach the level of that master player Peter Worrell.

I think they should bring up Ryan in place of Peters on the left wing.

Unfortunately, I think it'll be to replace Kotalik instead of Peters. Based on Lindy's press conference it sounds like Al is out for a little bit... he was pretty non-committal, but it didn't sound likely that he'd be on the ice by Tues.

Archived