Sabres CANNOT get behind against VanCity

rickshaw

The Canucks are currently up 2 zip after two periods in Ottawa. Very nice to see them beating all the NE teams this time around. Let's hope that stops after tonight. Pyatt and Fitzpatrick the goal scorers.

As I live in BC and see them a lot on TV, the Canucks have been deadly when they get the lead. The Sabres have to make sure they get up on Vancouver and keep them down.

The Canucks aren't quite as bad as NJ, but they are very sharp in their own end of late.

The Canucks have the best PK in the NHL. It has been very impressive.

Luongo is in the zone.

It should be an even game, but let's hope the good guys come out on top.

Ideally I'd like an OT win for Buffalo, but I don't want to chance it.

No closeting here my man. I am out! :wub: The Canucks are my number 1A team. The only time I want them to lose is to Buffalo.

It would be nice to have the SO win for Buffalo, but the Canucks need an adjustment. I figure tomorrow night is the night. I hope.

I just hope the two teams never meet in the Finals. That would suck. Sorry Canucks, it's Buffalo all the way.

It is funny how much I don't like the Canucks when they play Buffalo. Wierd.

No closeting here my man. I am out! :wub: The Canucks are my number 1A team. The only time I want them to lose is to Buffalo.

It would be nice to have the SO win for Buffalo, but the Canucks need an adjustment. I figure tomorrow night is the night. I hope.

I just hope the two teams never meet in the Finals. That would suck. Sorry Canucks, it's Buffalo all the way.

The 'nucks have always been my 2nd team.

Kinda like a west coast twin, born on the same day.

Wouldn't that make them your 1B team? If the Canucks were 1A thatn you'd want to see them win over Buffalo, making Buffalo 1B (a tiny step lower)

I don't know what it is with Vancouver, I cannot hate them and I do think they were a good team, if I had a second favorite it would be them.

They are a very good team defensively and have a great goalie, so hopefully the top scoring offence can score a bit cause the Canucks don't score many goals

The Canucks will not give Luongo a night off until they have to pull him from a game. They are on such a roll, they just can't do it.

As for the Canucks being my 1A team. Here is my definitions.

Buffalo is my number 1 team. No letters.

Canucks 1A

1 is better than 1A in my world.

The rest of the league I hate!

The Canucks will not give Luongo a night off until they have to pull him from a game. They are on such a roll, they just can't do it.

As for the Canucks being my 1A team. Here is my definitions.

Buffalo is my number 1 team. No letters.

Canucks 1A

1 is better than 1A in my world.

The rest of the league I hate!

That doesn't make sence though, If you are adding lettering to the end it should be 1A (being the highest) then 1B

I kind of root for the Canucks over the years too, well, Flames are #2, Canucks #3.

Anyways, I read on hockeybuzz earlier today, someone seems to think they have inside knowledge that Saborin (whoever the hell that is), is playing tonight.

Take it for what it's worth.

I would find it surprising. Vancouver is on a roll, don't ya think they'd want to go toe-to-toe with the top eastern conference team? If they lose a close one they can still be happy, if they win, their confidence goes through the roof. What if Buffalo lights up this Saborin guy? That can't be good for confidence.

I kind of root for the Canucks over the years too, well, Flames are #2, Canucks #3.

Anyways, I read on hockeybuzz earlier today, someone seems to think they have inside knowledge that Saborin (whoever the hell that is), is playing tonight.

Take it for what it's worth.

I would find it surprising. Vancouver is on a roll, don't ya think they'd want to go toe-to-toe with the top eastern conference team? If they lose a close one they can still be happy, if they win, their confidence goes through the roof. What if Buffalo lights up this Saborin guy? That can't be good for confidence.

Inside knowledge = It seems like a logical time to play the backup. If we're wrong, we'll edit this "source" later so that it looks like we never make any mistakes

I'm with you there. Basically in the West I'll root for any of the Canadian teams. I'm all for healthy Canadian hockey, as long as it's not thriving in Toronto or Ottawa, or to a lesser extent Montreal. :P

The one thing I love most about the Canucks fans, is how they relentlessly boo all the loser Leaf fans and Leafs at games in Van. You Sabre fans who get to go to the games in Buffalo should watch a Canucks/Leafs game in Van on the tube sometimes. It gets downright hostile (by Canadian standards) there. I love it. Every time the loser Leafs fans start with some cheering they are drowned out by "Leafs Suck! Leafs Suck!".

I don't hear much of a response from you folks to the Leaf minions during games in Buffalo. Sorry, I guess you're just too nice. Too much influence from Canada I guess. Stop drinking Blue (that's the weakest seller out of any beer in Saskatchewan, I work in a bar, I know) and grab a Bud or Coors Light and get rowdy. The challenge is issued.

When I lived in Calgary, it made me puke at Leaf games to watch all the Ontario losers who had moved to Alberta for work, cheer for the Leafs. Calgary's corporate crowd would sit on their hands, if they showed up at all. Edmonton was much the same, although I think they are getting a little bit more like Canucks fans. Go Van!! ...........just not tonight.

Nope. Not gonna work. One super favorite, 2 or 3 secondary choices. It's not that I'd go party it up or anything like that, I'd just be like, "Cool, the Flames won it all". Although, when I was younger and lived in Calgary, when the Flames won the cup in '89, I did in fact party it up. It was easy to get swept up in, especially since they were playing the hated Canadiens.

Nowadays, with so many teams in all the major leagues, you gotta have 2nd and 3rd choices. On average, your team is only going to win one title every 30 years. I don't live forever. In CFL football, where there are only 8 teams, I have one favorite and one favorite only, the Riders. Those losers have won 2 titles in 39 years. Ridiculous.

I propose a new Man Law. One sport=One team.

Maybe it's just me...

Man Laws are dumb.

Look, I don't like any team even half as much as I love the Bills, Sabres, and Blue Jays. But, if you really love the game you might find things about other teams that interest you. You might love watching a certain player or the way a team plays. There's nothing wrong with that.

Archived