Sabres @ Canucks (01/19)

PTS

hope - that was definitely a much better powerplay. even if we hadn't scored i would've still remarked that it was a solid pp because of the opportunities we had. we set up quick, were decisive and had them defending more than chasing us.

the first 4 efforts didn't get much of that, you agree?

Yeah, that one looked much better. The first few PP's it looked like they were trying to change things up...For the most part I am more patient with them than most.

At least these announcers are much better than Mon. nite (except, of course their insistance that anyone with a number ending in one is Max). It's in between periods, its in slow motion it clearly is a "5" but they can't see it....... Max gets enough deserved critisism without being tied to the stake for others laziness.....

yeah, that was them! how funny that one of them got busted. i just can't imagine get booked for something and thinking those two were my last resort.

ok guys, enjoy the game. it is moving quick enough to stay awake but time to leave the computer!

GO SABRES!

.....wow, that was a great effort by the kid from Vancouver to score that goal.

I was at a wedding with those two guys. The other lawyers in town used to refer to them as "Before" and "After". It funny when you see how much they look alike . . . except for their hair.

i don't even think goaltending was an issue tonight. miller came up big early. the canucks opportunities were just too good and they capitalized.

i hate to use this excuse but if we had 2 of our top guys in there (brierre and dumont) tonight could've been different. when we play these good teams, our top dogs being out catches up. would the canucks have as much success without naslund and bertuzzi? maybe not a fair comparison. that being said, this game was winnable early. we just got sloppy on defense in the 2nd period.