Lindy miked for the game

wjag

It's good to hear what Razor is talking about when he says "all period long Ruff has been yelling at his guys to drive to the net" lol

Wouldn't it be better if Razor stopped his Susie Kolber imitation? How pathetic. Or maybe if they stuck that stupid Mike Robattaile down there on the ice to be the girlie sideline beat reporter it might be better

Wouldn't it be better if Razor stopped his Susie Kolber imitation? How pathetic. Or maybe if they stuck that stupid Mike Robattaile down there on the ice to be the girlie sideline beat reporter it might be better

I've only been here a few months, so I'm not sure how it works around here. Is there someone to actually ban the trolls so every single thread doesn't get sidetracked with his nonsense? This is the first troll I've noticed here so it's been really cool here up to this point.

I've only been here a few months, so I'm not sure how it works around here. Is there someone to actually ban the trolls so every single thread doesn't get sidetracked with his nonsense? This is the first troll I've noticed here so it's been really cool here up to this point.

most of those yahoos have fallen asleep on the job because it has been forever since this type of situation has had to be addressed. Fear not - we are on the job ;) ...

Yeah, that Roby is a real idiot. Doesn't know the game at all. I don't know why I bother to watch the post-game show at all. Maybe if Roby had played hockey or something instead of being a sports journalist his whole life, he'd have a clue. As it is, he's no better than Kevin Sylvester.

As for Ray, yeah, he's a lot like Suzie Kolber. They both played hockey the same way, back in their day. I mean, Suzie isn't exactly attractive, but she knows her sports. Especially hockey. Love it when she's on the sidelines or in the dugout of a hockey game, sharing her thoughts about the Sabres' quarterback or pitching coach. Same for Ray.

/sarcasm

I wish they would do more of this. It was great to hear him barking. Gives you a better perspective when you hear him dogging those guys...

It definitely gave me a different opinion of him, just because he always looks relaxed when they show him. But man, you can see it would be tough playing for him.

VS. sometimes talks to the coaches, but it's during play, which to me is pretty lame. I am surprised the coaches agree to that, because it is basically a mini interview while the game is in progress.

It definitely gave me a different opinion of him, just because he always looks relaxed when they show him. But man, you can see it would be tough playing for him.

That's what struck me also. When the TV shows him, he looks like he is on valium. When they had him miked up, he is berating those guys... Two completely different views.

You know your team is good as hell when all the trolls have to bag on is Rob Ray and Roby.

Appreciate these good times, men.

Certainly easier to spot the posters who are negative just for the sake of being negative.

The thing that always amuses me about Ruff is the pressers. Every game, win or lose, his expression reminds me of someone whose dog was just put down.

Certainly easier to spot the posters who are negative just for the sake of being negative.

The thing that always amuses me about Ruff is the pressers. Every game, win or lose, his expression reminds me of someone whose dog was just put down.

My 8 year old son just asked me the other day why Lindy Ruff never smiles. He then proceeded to tell me that if he ever were a coach he would at least smile when his team scores. :D

Archived