Looking for YOU!

inkman

Well, I wasn't sure what do to with this but I felt it was too good to pass up. So, my wife works with this woman, we'll call her Booby McGee to keep her identity secret (unless this story starts to get familiar at which time YOU will know her and that I'm talking about YOU). Booby McGee recently became a bachelorette and has started dating.

She went out on a blind date, and the reason why I bring this to Sabrespace was because it was to a recent Sabres home game. For lack of a better name, and trust me there is no better name, we'll call her date Spanky. So Spanky starts off said date by asking Booby if she will go halvsies on the tickets because apparently he is cheap and doesn't ever want to touch Booby's boobies. She scoffs at the idea and begrudgingly he gets stuck having to cover both tickets. I guess the game goes alright and while leaving Spanky trips down the staircase at HSBC. We've all had embarrassing moments in life, including tripping down stairs in front of hundreds of people. I don't think we have all had quite the moment that Spanky had. While falling down the staircase, apparently the beer or nachos that were consumed "reared" their ugly head and escaped in the form of gaseous release.

So seeing Spanky tumbling down the stairs ripping ass the whole way down must have turned on Booby because she agrees to go out on a second date. This second date turned out to be a movie at Spanky's, or what most guys know as "Come over to watch a flick and at some point in the night I will try to get your clothes off." I'm not sure at what point in the night this occured but at some point Booby needs to use the facilities. While she is is there doing her thing, little did she know Spanky was out on the couch doing his thing. Much to her surpise she arrives back in Spanky's presence, where in his Birthday suit he is er...um...fighting the purple helmeted warrior. Booby asks Spanky (the name making sense now) what the hell he is doing, to which he responds "I'm getting myself ready, because I normally have problems". Needless to say, Booby gets the hell out of Spanky's monkey flogging presence and heads home.

So my question to YOU is, which one of you guys is Spanky? :D

Well, I wasn't sure what do to with this but I felt it was too good to pass up. So, my wife works with this woman, we'll call her Booby McGee to keep her identity secret (unless this story starts to get familiar at which time YOU will know her and that I'm talking about YOU). Booby McGee recently became a bachelorette and has started dating.

She went out on a blind date, and the reason why I bring this to Sabrespace was because it was to a recent Sabres home game. For lack of a better name, and trust me there is no better name, we'll call her date Spanky. So Spanky starts off said date by asking Booby if she will go halvsies on the tickets because apparently he is cheap and doesn't ever want to touch Booby's boobies. She scoffs at the idea and begrudgingly he gets stuck having to cover both tickets. I guess the game goes alright and while leaving Spanky trips down the staircase at HSBC. We've all had embarrassing moments in life, including tripping down stairs in front of hundreds of people. I don't think we have all had quite the moment that Spanky had. While falling down the staircase, apparently the beer or nachos that were consumed "reared" their ugly head and escaped in the form of gaseous release.

So seeing Spanky tumbling down the stairs ripping ass the whole way down must have turned on Booby because she agrees to go out on a second date. This second date turned out to be a movie at Spanky's, or what most guys know as "Come over to watch a flick and at some point in the night I will try to get your clothes off." I'm not sure at what point in the night this occured but at some point Booby needs to use the facilities. While she is is there doing her thing, little did she know Spanky was out on the couch doing his thing. Much to her surpise she arrives back in Spanky's presence, where in his Birthday suit he is er...um...fighting the purple helmeted warrior. Booby asks Spanky (the name making sense now) what the hell he is doing, to which he responds "I'm getting myself ready, because I normally have problems". Needless to say, Booby gets the hell out of Spanky's monkey flogging presence and heads home.

So my question to YOU is, which one of you guys is Spanky? :D

It reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine goes on the date with Jerry's friend who "takes it out" in the car.

Archived