After that first goal,

Ramsey05

that one really wasn't miller's fault. hecht screwed up and lecavalier made a nice play. there were so many horrible giveaway and botched clearing attempts in the first 5 minutes i'm surprised it wasn't 2 or 3 to 0.

Miller had no chance on that play......... :beer:

Honestly, i never get worried anymore. Late in 3rd periods yeah. Even when Washington had a 3-0 lead against us, and we put Biron in, i was like "oh nice, now we're gonna win this game!" and i know many around me also never lost faith.

This team in unreal. I've never been a fan of a pro-sports team as good as this one. Last year i'd sweat each and every game and hope our win streaks wern't flukes, now, it's commen, we always win.

If we don't win the cup, it's gonna be a very depressing summer, thats for sure.

And with Montreal's loss tonight, Buffalo is now the only team in the league to have not lost 2 in a row yet this season.

I'm just wondering why they have 31 points to our 44 then with more games played. Does this streak count SO losses and OT losses as not technically a loss because you get a point? If that is the case, us not having a losing streak yet is unbelievable.

only thing bothering me with the Sabres atm is the really bad passes in the neutral zone we are prone to at times. We do a great job of intercepting passes and forcing bad passes but then we turn right around and do them too. Hope Lindy gets on them to make better decisions cause that will start to bite us in the arses later in season.

Remember, you can be a game below .500 and not lose 2 in a row. With that said, its still VERY impressive to not lose 2 in a row. However, its more impressive to never lose 3 in a row, in my estimation. Every team will eventually have a bad spell. Every team will almost always lose 2 in a row during the course of the season, not because they're not good, but just because the season is 82 games long. IT just seems a bigger accomplishment to get down 2 games and get yourself up before you go into an honest to god funk (3+ games in a row with a loss).

10 in a row is most impressive though! we did that already! STANLEY CUP OR BUST!

its still VERY impressive to not lose 2 in a row. However, its more impressive to never lose 3 in a row

:blink: really?

I kinda get what you're saying...but I still think going a whole season without losing 2 consecutive games would be MUCH more impressive. Has this ever been done before throughout the course of an entire season? That would be an interesting stat and possible record the Sabres could shoot for.

Archived