Sabres-related Christmas gift thread

Eleven

I'll bet many of us are buying for someome and/or hoping to receive team merchandise this year. I'm having a tough time finding a couple of items, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one, so I'm starting this thread so we can trade information.

I'm looking for a long-sleeved t-shirt--white, grey, or navy--for my sister, with the original logo, and a sweatshirt for my father, also with the original logo. River City Sports seems not to have anything right now; even items that are in their latest print catalog are no longer available. Did the Sabres yank old-school merchandise off the market? Anyone have any ideas where I can find these items?

IceJerseys.com has some stuff............. :beer:

icejerseys has some really nice stuff, and thanks for pointing me there. It can't solve my specific problems, but it has some great other gifts I wouldn't have seen if not for your response.

icejerseys has some really nice stuff, and thanks for pointing me there. It can't solve my specific problems, but it has some great other gifts I wouldn't have seen if not for your response.

make sure you look through both "collections". The site is confusing - they have a "Vintage" collectiona nd an "NHL" collection. There are tabs to click on and each has their own categories.

Laux sporting goods in Buffalo has exactly what you want... I just bought an amazing navy sweatshirt with the old logo (I'll post a pic soon) and they have it also in T-shirts... Laux has a ton of old logo stuff... hats and everything. If you aren't from Buffalo, call one of the stores and have them ship it to you. They are cool about stuff like that.

I popped into the Sabres store yesterday afternoon in search of "old logo" mechandise and came across this laugher...

A sweatshirt with "Buffalo Sabres Old Time Hockey" with both the slug AND original logo on it. Anything with just the original logo on it, is just not there for the most part.

At this point, I would normally make a sarcastic remark about Quinny, but I don't want to offend his ballwashers. After all, he did play a HUGE part in saving the franchise. <_<

I popped into the Sabres store yesterday afternoon in search of "old logo" mechandise and came across this laugher...

A sweatshirt with "Buffalo Sabres Old Time Hockey" with both the slug AND original logo on it.

I just don't get the idea of putting the 2006 logo, which is significantly different from the original logo, on the "Old Time Hockey" line.

Anything with just the original logo on it, is just not there for the most part.

At this point, I would normally make a sarcastic remark about Quinny, but I don't want to offend his ballwashers. After all, he did play a HUGE part in saving the franchise. <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived